[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /a think of Shaman King?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Shaman.King.full.1572683.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Shaman.King.full.1572683.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
what does /a think of Shaman King?
>>
>>139882436
LOOK AROUND YOU LOOK BEYOND
>>
Needs a new adaptation a la Brotherhood.
>>
>>139882531
YOU CAN MAKE UNBREAKABLE BOND
>>
The power levels and resurrection power ups became pretty retarded near the end but overall a very enjoyable story. The characters were really refreshing, especially chocolove.
>>
>>139882725
THE WORLD AROUND IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS
>>
It needs a new anime more faithfull to the manga.
>>
IF YOUR SPIRIT IS STRONG
>>
Why people hated Flowers?
>>
Havent read it in fucking ages but i remember liking Faust or whatever his name was.
And also Anna
>>
>>139883772
Faust and Anna were great characters. Anna become one of my favorites in the last arc which how much more relevant she became.
>>
>>139883351

They do? It was pretty good. Wonder why it wasn't continued after the mag died.
>>
>>139882436
The manga was so awesome.
It was just a long journey and that's what made it great
>>
Only watched the anime and it was pretty average in every way possible
>>
>>139882436
needs a remake
>>
It had the most enjoyable end game fights
>>
Hopefully Bones can make another adaptation. Did the manga end well?
>>
>>139884388

The heroes lost.
>>
fun start

absolutely unrecognizable bullshit at the end
>>
didn't it go full retard with the bad guys powerlevel at the end
>>
>>139883351
>>139883992
Not enough boy love
>>
>>139885519

It already was gayer than the original. You could almost see Takei's shotacon.
>>
>>139882436
i stopped watching it at episode 9? like 12 years ago

thought about watching it a week ago but i started yozakura quartet instead
>>
>>139882436
I loved the manga. Should re-read it sometime. But not now since I'm still recovering from my szs re-read
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.