[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a better version of Emiya Shirou?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 600x846
Is he a better version of Emiya Shirou?
>>
>>139881612
>body not built of blades
>heart not made of glass
>his hands hold things
Try again pal
>>
>>139882267
Shirou:
Intelligence: autism-tier
Abilities: good-tier
Ideals: shit-tier

Shidou:
Intelligence: good-tier
Abilities: ok-tier/great-tier
Ideals: good-tier
>>
>>139881612
>>139883363
Always blame Nasu and Kiritsugu for that, leaving a Sword in the shed without properly giving it maintenance and proper purpose.
>>
>>139881612
No, because the story barely puts any focus into Shidou's inner conflict, ideals and shit like that and instead focuses on the girls.
Meanwhile, FSN spends nearly 90% of its time dealing with Shirou's bullshit.
>>
>>139886659
Actually DAL is one of the harem that focuses the less on the girls but compared to FSN it does seem to focus on the girls. It's just that Shidou is not full of bullshit like Shirou.
>>
>>139881612
At least Shiro not gay
>>
His design is fucking garbage and generic, Shirou has the simplest design and it's instantly recognisable

Also anyone who hates Shirou didn't play the VN
>>
File: don't tell me.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
don't tell me.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>139887150
>At least Shiro not gay
>>
>>139881612
One's a sword idiot and the other is a human bean.

Can Shirou even manage to date Tohka to save everyone?
>>
Has chapter 2 been translated yet?
>>
>>139888429
According to them, 80% done. I'd like to have a proper thread too becuase last time, it was dead.
>>
>>139883363
Actually, Shirou was studying for a law career. Either a cop or a lawyer. He's not dumb academically.
>>
>>139888756
That chapter really made me wish we got more Mana. She's cheeky as fuck and her reactions are fun. The way she can cheapshot Kotori is also pretty funny.
>>
>>139889051
I'm glad we got plot in the very first chapter. Next vol will take place in space.
>>
>>139889319
All I want from this series is Mana being an ass. Her taunts, insults and general wit makes her just so entertaining.
>>
>>139887150
You obviously didn't play RU, which is canon.
>>
>>139883363
>Shirou:
>Intelligence: autism-tier
>Abilities: good-tier
>Ideals: shit-tier
>>139885807
>Always blame Nasu and Kiritsugu for that, leaving a Sword in the shed without properly giving it maintenance and proper purpose.
LEL UBW casual babies.

>>139888979
>Actually, Shirou was studying for a law career. Either a cop or a lawyer. He's not dumb academically.
No he wasn't. He always intended to be a hero and hero only.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.