[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrongwith the anime adaptation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: agk.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
agk.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
What went wrongwith the anime adaptation?
>>
Shitty source material.
>>
I enjoyed this show
>>
No Budget shit OST.
>>
>>139870856

I don't think anything went wrong, it effectively portrayed the source material.
>>
>>139870856
The source.
>>
>>139870856
This is literally my favorite show. Talk smack about it and I'll kill you.
>>
>>139870856
Adapting half a chapter
>>
>>139870856
When did the manga discussions stop? I still remember few new chapters the threads hit 1000+ replies for the spoilers
>>
>>139870856
Being the adaptation of a horseshit manga.
>>
>>139870856
Filler end.

Doesn't help the source material tries too hard to be edgy. Yes Kubo and Mashima are spineless hacks but going full everyone can die for the sake of being contrary leads to no one caring about the cast
>>
>>139871097
The translations stopped, didn't they?
>>
>>139871065
Watch more than one show newshit.
>>
>>139871097
Failure of the Anime.
When Lubbock and Budo died.
Mine winning.
Akame becoming a side character.
The rushed pacing jobbing fest the story became after Tatsumi begins fusing with incursio.
Is pretty clear the mangaka just wants it to end now.
>>
>>139870856
Twinstar Exorcist had the better first episode if we compare battle shounens
>>
>>139870856
Babies first try hard series.
Esdeath is interesting but aside from that the series just doesn't really have much to offer.
You know aside from everyone dies which means nobody gives a fuck about the cast.
>>
>>139870856
The show was censored and people took it too seriously. also meet dog never happened.
>>
>>139870856
They are killed best boy.
>>
>>139871333
>>139871435
Manga Stream took it over and got the other translation groups raw provider to stop supplying raws.

All this stuff happened around the same time.
>>
>>139870856
Manga died to slow releases of increasing edgy crap and the anime ruining everything else.
>>
>>139871435
>rushed
>Akame becoming a side character
Except the pacing has become molasses and Akame is the definitive MC now.
>>
Entire Cast ga Kill.
>>
File: Best girl.png (377 KB, 512x475) Image search: [Google]
Best girl.png
377 KB, 512x475
>>139870856

Best girl died too early.
Esdeath became too popular and completely flanderized.
>>
>>139870856
Its source is the Mars of Destruction of manga. It's just a mess of shit through and through.
>>
>>139870856
Who is the armored guy?
>>
>>139872181
Incursio himself. It's kind of obvious with Suu paralleling him at the other end and all, I don't know why this is hard for people to get.
>>
>>139871377
I've seen hundreds of shows, you fucking sperg.
>>
>>139871651
That's too bad, I was interested how the manga will differ from the anime (especially the fate of Mine/Tatsumi).
>>
>>139872781
Mine will survive so she can dyke it up with Akame, just like Yuuna and Tougou.
>>
>>139872849
And I always thought Akame and Leone would dyke it up.
>>
>>139873453
Leone's gotta die for muh tragedy, and it also makes for a nice parallel of lost love with Mine/Akame.
>>
The source is poor man's Elfen Lied with no plot. I couldn't even call it a trainwreck because it didn't even have anything behind it. It was almost like pushing a shopping cart in an ocean, so completely pointless and forgettable.
A solid 1/10.
>people defending that crap exist
Hahaha what the fuck
>>
>>139872438
Your shit taste trascends possibility.
>>
>>139870856
>There are people that defend the source material
>>
Everything except the parts that reminded me off TTGL.

Music was good I guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w8GK4BugOw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6jxRTrjNvY

>>139873847
People always defend the manga of any adaptation.
Is it because manga is more niche so nobody told them they have shit taste?
>>
>>139873584
Both are shit, don't even try to imply that Elfen Lied wasn't.
>>
>>139874073
I wasn't at all. That's not how comparatives work.
>>
>>139874159
Fair enough. I don't think Elfen Lied's plot is any better though.
>>
>>139871634
Learn to use english properly.
>>
It existed.
Also anime original shit.
>>
Honestly, too many deaths.

Seriously, they killed the main character, and not even as an episode 3 type deal.

I like that no one has plot armor but what the hell.
>>
>>139870951
>shit OST
How about you go fuck yourself?
>>
I remember getting into this series because of /a/, this was some time before Chelsea's death. We used to have nice small threads but all those stopped once the anime came out. For the series it turned to shit when midway through when Wild Hunt was introduced.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.