[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't look like a kanabe >has a scar that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
>he doesn't look like a kanabe
>has a scar that is not purple
>they assume is kanabe
>they shot him even though the rules say 3 days in prison to be sure
>the head of the city apathetically watch the whole scene without saying or doing anything

Am I missing something or this doesn't make any sense?
>>
It's meant to show that people super scared of zombies do stupid things, but it comes off as really dumb.
>>
>>139868812
The bushi are assholes and dont follow their own rules.
>>
Yes, you're missing the fact that they're high on authority, incompetent and scared shitless.
They're basically a worse version of the TSA in much more dire circumstances.
>>
>>139868812

>traditional Japanese society
>not ruled by assholes who kill commoners out of hand
>>
This show is so fucking generic but I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>139868812
Don't forget
>they kill him
>are surprised when he doesn't turn into a zombie
So if he was actually bitten then he'd fuck everyone up because they don't have the firepower to kill a zombie.
>>
>>139869656
yeah that was the most stupid part, I thought they must've a good way to get rid of them once they found bite marks, like throwing them in the moat
>>
>>139868812
You would think that in such an apocalyptic setting they would be really careful and sensitive about preserving every human life they possibly can
Apparently they don't for some reason
>>
>>139870202
nothing cheaper than peoples lifes
>>
Image search comes up blank.

Source?

Yes I know this board hates spoonfeeding.
>>
>>139870292
it seems like grammar is cheaper though
>>
>>139870373
Not as cheap as punctuation apparently.
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 1844x1084) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 1844x1084
Congratulations fucktard, you've discovered a realistic dystopian society in anime.
>>
>>139868812
Also
>have to check if there are people infected inside the train
>well let's do it inside the middle of the fucking station
I know they are trying to paint these people as incompetent but come the fuck on.
>>
>>139870202
>what is fear and suspicion
>>
Wait so if those zombie things were as strong as they make it to be what would they do after 3 days and they turned?
>>
>>139868812
>Am I missing something

Yes, you're missing the fact that Doctor Fedora is supposed to be our self-insert and we're supposed to be horrified and scandalized by how superstitious and unscientific the rest of the humans are.
>>
>>139870356
Shingeki no Trains
>>
>>139870356
>Yes I know this board hates spoonfeeding.

Fuck off retard, if you know we don't like faggots asking for sauce, why do you ask?
Lurk more or go away.
>>
>>139872900
I have no idea. Course, teenaged girls have managed to take them down, but I doubt they have a special snowflake teenager stationed at every waiting cell.
>>
>>139872944
>don't want to be an accuser, use actual evidence to prove others innocence despite the norms to kill on sight given any suspicion
>Muh fedora self - insert
>>
>>139872900
Light the cell on fire presumably.
>>
>>139872900
They are strong because they have numbers as well, I assume a single one is not that hard so kill if everyone shots at the same time.
>>
>>139872455
You forgot how they raised the bridge without even checking the train. Usually you first check the train, and after that you allow the train in the city.
>>
>>139872900
That's true as well
The virus almost took over Ikoma in a few seconds, if wait the virus is going to the heart and they becoming unkillable by their weapons
>>
>>139872443
>realistic
Haha, it's this guy again.
>>
>>139870356
Keit-Ai
>>
>>139873206
Ah, and forgot to say how the have fucking holes big enough for their arms to get in.
I get it, the need to shoot them, but there is no need for a so large hole.
>>
>>139873165
The cells are made of wood, they'd die before the zombie would.
>>
>>139869656
so much this, it wouldn't have made a difference if they shot him right there or didn't
>>
>>139873313
How much fire can the zombies take?
>>
>>139873233
> :^) don't understand how fear and general will works.
>>
>>139873199
that, considering how paranoid they all are, why isnt there a buffer zone where only bushi would be allowed in, and no one could get out, until inspection shows cits all clear? also, an intermediate buffer zone with walls would prevent a hijacked train going full speed from ramming into the city liked a diseased nigger dick carrying super-aids raping an unprotected white pussy
>>
>>139873516
I'm imagining more than wood, considering they seem to have superhuman strength and vitality.
>>
>>139868812
People can incubate the virus throught a cut or wound.

if you're SUSPECTED of being kabane x hosting the virus you will be put in jail for 3 days.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 461x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 461x415
This shows going to have great hentai doujins
>>
>>139873768
>if you're SUSPECTED of being kabane x hosting the virus you will be put in jail for 3 days.
No. If you're suspected of being a zombie, you get shot.
>>
Why do they use gimmick steam guns and not firearms?
>>
>>139868812
they were completely naked when docs were checking them but this guy had some clothing on him.
when did he have time to put that fundoshi on himself?
defend this, kabanefags
>>
Why do so many people on /a/ seem incapable of looking at anything outside of a top down omnipotent viewpoint?
>Stations being overrun one after the other
>Individual Bushi who live and operate inside the stations seem to have little to no firsthand experience with kabane
These people know the basics of kabane but are by no means experts. At the same time, they're driven purely by fear. There's no logic or reason here, it's just pure fear.
Fear of being overrun, fear of the populace revolting. They're afraid of their own shadows.
>>
>>139873768
They didn't behaved like he could be infected they were behaving like he was already a kanabe which doesn't make sense because kanabe lose they human appearance and intellect and they should know this by now
>>
>>139874612
This,

They think the kanabe are purupuru mahoh instead of an actual virus.
>>
>>139868812
>Am I missing something or this doesn't make any sense?
Just Araki's way of making drama : paint it all black and white.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.