[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Out of Place Characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Yoko 3.jpg (57 KB, 627x720) Image search: [Google]
Yoko 3.jpg
57 KB, 627x720
ITT: Out of Place Characters
>>
>>139859977
Justify your answer OP
>>
File: 30OoGUj.png (151 KB, 360x659) Image search: [Google]
30OoGUj.png
151 KB, 360x659
>>
>>139859977
OP
double checked
>>
>>139860052
Why the fuck is there a expert sniper chick in a mecha anime, the second half of which takes place in space? To say nothing of how she's literally wearing a bikini at all hours of the day.

There's no actual purpose for her existence outside of filling the fanservice quota.
>>
>>139861442
>sniper
Mechas originally belonged only to beastmen, so people had to resort to all kinds of ways to fight them. What's your problem?

>bikini
Simon and Kamina were topless at all times. It probably were hot in their planet.
>>
>>139860104
T A D A B A N R I
A
D
A

B
A
N
R
I
>>
>>139859977
yeah she is out of place because she isnt on my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
>>
>>139861442
TTGL is about the road to manhood presented in the form of what is basically an ancient epic in a super robot costume. Yoko is there to impact Simon's development, she is a trigger of the emotions young men have, especially desire, insecurity and jealousy.
>>
>>139861442
>"everything must be exactly the way I want it in a show of a particular genre! I don't accept different ideas from other people and immediately regard them as unnecessary!"

That's how you sound like. Fanservice sniper chicks aren't a clever innovation or anything, but they are a part of the show whether you like or not.
>>
>>139862149
damn you just gave me a reason to rewatch the series
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.