[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DBS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: hit.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
hit.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
How will Goku defeat HIT?

What will they do with Monaka?
>>
goku does some kaioken over limit thing and nipples wont even fight
>>
Monaka is obviously a fraud, Whis said himself that Beerus was hiding something about him.
>>
>>139858671
Deus machina and shitty writing
>>
He won't. Hit is just an excuse for the writers to explore the different universes. He's gonna assasinate freezas of every color, and the gang has to stop him.
>>
>>139858671
I can't see this guy without thinking about the "pshhh nothing personnel kid" edit and laughing

Almost like he's written for real by a 12 years old deviantart autist.
>>
File: 1315668740126.png (358 KB, 446x327) Image search: [Google]
1315668740126.png
358 KB, 446x327
Hit manipulates the KI of his opponent against them. So the more KI you have, the faster he will fuck you up.

Monaka is actually the weakest being in all of universe 7.
>>
By screaming and changing his haircut, like he always does.
>>
>>139861450
nabh to complex for the nip kids of this generation
>>
>>139858671
super sayain jin god super sayian jin 3 kaioken times 1000
>>
is DBS worth watching? as someone who saw battle of gods and resurrection f, should i just skip the first 20 eps?
>>
>>139863519
No, Watch the Vegeta family trip and Gohan filler and then drop it.
>>
>>139863619
Which episode was the Gohan filler?
>>
>>139861450
We already know what he does and it's not that.
>>
>>139858671
>How will Goku defeat HIT?

read the news on kanzenshuu, Goku uses the kaioken to defeat Hit.
>>
>>139864851
Didnt he use kaioken and SSB?
>>
What's the deal with the Cube? If it's supposed to be faster than Vados/Whis, then why do Champa/Beerus piggy back off them instead of using the Cube?
>>
>>139866116
Because Whis/Vados are their sensei and they need to watch over their own God of Destruction if anything happens, they can travel back in time.
>>
>>139866937
yeah, but not very far
>>
>>139861134
Monaka is fighting Champa.
>>
I can just imagine Cabba constantly annoying Champa to take him to universe 7 so he can get Vegeta to train him, and when Champa finally agrees he ends up fighting with Berus, and Cabba just ends up annoying Vegeta
>>
>>139861254
They did one with Hit in center? I need to see this
>>
>>139858671
SSB + Kaio ken
>>
>>139858671
He doesn't. Hit wins and is able to travel through universes.
>>
>>139868494
I have news for you slowpoke-kun
>>
>Vegeta wins 3 straight rounds and is the MVP of the tournament
>XD here comes Goku to finish off the final boss
Fuck you fuck you fuck you.
>>
>>139868835
You should be glad Vegeta actually did something but If he did everything then it would be just as bad as Goku doing everything. Better to spread the spotlight out to two people instead of just one
>>
>>139868835
Vegeta is tired as fuck after all those rounds, for Dragonball standards this is really well thought out actually. Goku and Vegeta are basically equal right now so it's good that they gave Vegeta a reason to lose. If you complain about something complain that except these two no one gets the chance to shiny, fucking Buu didn't even get one fight even though it would have been interesting as hell
>>
>>139868835
Vegeta teaching the kid how to go SSJ was great though
>>
>>139869183
BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L

In all honesty, I think Vegeta would make a great King after seeing that.
>>
>>
>>139869183
No, it wasn't. Who gives a fuck about that U6 saiyan kid? He is only there to justify Vegeta visiting Planet Salad in the future.
>>
>>139869177
Goku as SSB Kaioken so he is stronger. Vegeta needs more techniques.
>>
>>139869352
>SSB Kaioken
Yeah I don't believe that is a thing. And considering techniques Vegeta has clearly more
>>
>>139869301
so does cabe have god ki as well.....
>>
>>139869550
>Vegeta clearly has more

you wot. Vegeta has
>Final Flash
>Garlic Gun
>Big Bang Attack

Goku has
>Kamehameha
>Kaioken
>Spirit Bomb
>Instant Transmission
>Mind reading
>Dragon Fist
>>
>>139870042
>Dragon Fist
Is Dragon Fist canon?
>>
>>139870042
I don't ever recall seeing Vegeta do the After Image Technique, could be wrong though.
>>
>>139870166
Welp, took 2 seconds to find out I was wrong. Ayy
>>
>>139869550
>Yeah I don't believe that is a thing.

Previews say it, so you better start believing.
>>
>>139870042
Vegetas got that false moon ball thing too but it's pretty irrelevant now that Oozaru has been phased out. Also evidentaly Kienzan as well seeing as how thats how he got rid of Gohans tail
>>
>>139869183
I agree that was pretty fucking well done.
>>
>>139858671
His head is a penis. I just wanted to point that out.
>>
>>139870372
Goku used the Kienzan against Buu.
>>
>>139870042
>>Final Flash
>>Garlic Gun
>>Big Bang Attack

Aren't all of those the same thing anyway
>>
>>139870372
maybe theyll bring back oozaru and pull a GT
>>
>>139870042
The fuck mate.
>Kaioken
Goku hasn't used Kaioken since he turnes SSJ so it's pretty safe to say he can't use it while in SSJ.
>Mind reading
I seriously bursted out in laughter on that one. Why the fuck did you feel the need to add this to his techniques?

>Dragon Fist
Not canon.

>Spirit Bomb
Yeah no if you add fucking Spirit Bomb to Goku you can also add the self destruction Vegeta pulled off against majin Buu. That is something only used as a last resort

>Instant Transmission
I'll give you that one if you're happy. Even though it can't be used for battle most of the time except for maybe sneaking in a Kame Hame ha

If we're honest here Vegeta is FAR more versatile with his moves than Goku. He also used Kienzan way before Goku did
>>
>>139870728
Nah.

Two of them are beams one is a ball.
>>
psssh....nothin personnel...kid...
>>
>>139871205
But they don't have any kind of special efects unlike Kaioken, Instant Transmission and stuff. Those are just energy attacks.
>>
>>139863519
No. Find a different anime. dragonball is shit.
>>
Do you guys think there will be a arc with a alternate cell, or buu?
>>
So, will Hit do hand iaido with his pockets like that guy from Grappler Baki?
>>
>>139871610
Forgot my pic.
>>
>>139858671
This guy is the typical le edgy bad guy. Why do they do this?
>>
>>139870801
>If we're honest here Vegeta is FAR more versatile with his moves than Goku.
That's if you ignore the many variations on the Kamehameha Goku has used over the years as well as the training he's gone through. Vegeta doesn't have that kind of variety and just prefers brute strength over anything else.
In all honesty despite how idiotic Goku is he knows how to make the most of out his skills and use them in ways people wouldn't think of.

Also self destructing isn't a technique at all.
>>
>it's a "goku saves the day with an asspull move" epsiode

wow such creative much original
>>
>>139871673
I would actually prefer a straight up edgy character like Coldsteel rather than the aloof guy who's always acting bored like Hit. That's pretty much the worst character archetype there is.
>>
>>139871682
>Also self destructing isn't a technique at all.
Yeah but somehow mind reading is.

>Many variations on the Kamehameha
Like what? Doing it with his feet which he hasn't done since Dragonball? Or do you mean the homing version? That's still just the Kamehameha man and to be honest I bet you can do that with every technique.

>Vegeta doesn't have that kind of veriety
But he has.

>and just prefers brute strenght over anything else.
What? Vegeta fights way more calculated than Goku
>>
>>139871891
>But he has.
Such as?
Because he certainly hasn't shown it.

>What? Vegeta fights way more calculated than Goku
Yeah because flying in shouting how strong he is and how he has surpassed Goku is fighting in a "calculated" way.
The only time he's ever done something with a modicum of thought is when he held off Kid Buu for a while so Goku could get his strength back.
>>
Has there been any word on what the next arc after the tournament will be about? Cause right now this feels more like the Uranai Baba arc with aliens.
>>
>>139871891
>Like what? Doing it with his feet which he hasn't done since Dragonball? Or do you mean the homing version? That's still just the Kamehameha man and to be honest I bet you can do that with every technique.
Not him but that still counts as a separate technique you know, unless you're trying to say that all kung fu is the same.
Also it doesn't matter if he hasn't done it in a while what matters is that he's shown more versatility than Vegeta has.
>>
>>139872022
>such as?
He has three named techniques he can use in every battle, that is more than Goku ever had or will have. And I'll slap you with my dick if you mention "instant transmission" or "mind reading" again because that's just bonkers.

>The only time he's ever done something with a modicum of thought is when he held off Kid Buu for a while so Goku could get his strength back.
What the hell are we even talking about right now? Because it looks like you are just sperging off about how much stronger Goku is. It's pretty damn obvious that Goku is stronger at least in Z he was, he's the fucking protagnoist after all. What I'm saying is that Vegeta came up with named technique after another while Goku spammed Kamehameha all the time. Sure, he's good at it and he should keep going with that but saying Vegeta needs more techniques is just plain wrong.

Also Vegeta hasn't shouted that he has surpassed Goku since somewhere in the middle of majin Buu arc, maybe even before that.
>>
>>139872117
>unless you're trying to say that all kung fu is the same
No it isn't. And if we're taking that as comparisson then Goku knows lots of different kung fu styles. So while Goku excells at Kung Fu Vegeta knows Jiu Jitsu, Karate and Taekwondo.
>>
Why does everyone in this tournament seem weak asf with wall - building level Dc?
>>
>>139872574
>Vegeta knows Jiu Jitsu, Karate and Taekwondo.
I hope you aren't being serious here.
>>
>>139872674
Read again and you might realise it's just a metaphor.
>>
>>139872409
>He has three named techniques he can use in every battle
Using your logic he only has two because he hasn't used Big Bang Attack in years.

> What I'm saying is that Vegeta came up with named technique after another
Please, all of his techniques do exactly the same thing in the sense that they're all just highly destructive energy waves or balls with no variation between them. That's not exactly a lot of variety compared to what Goku has done just with the Kamehameha going do far as to change the properties of the thing and combining it with other techniques rather than just making it more powerful like Vegeta does.
>>
>>139858671
However he does it, I'm sure it will be in as few frames of animation as possible.
>>
>>139872640
Because of Vados's stadium.
>>
I made this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucS47ZU6xDQ
>>
>>139873273
>all of his techniques do exactly the same thing
You don't know that. If they were all "exactly the same" they wouldn't be called different. They even look completely different. Sure, the result is a huge hole in the ground or a blasted opponent but the fact remains that they are different techniques. Yet Goku still has only a few variations of one technique.

>compared to what Goku has done just with the Kamehameha going do far as to change the properties of the thing and combining it with other techniques
And yet the only thing he spams especially in Super is the plain and simple Kamehameha. Goku has shown shit in the last years and you know it. Hell Vegeta has shown more versality in his fight with Magetta than Goku in whole Dragonball Super.
>>
File: Vgtu.gif (1 MB, 278x252) Image search: [Google]
Vgtu.gif
1 MB, 278x252
>>139873973
10/10
>>
>>139874117
>Sure, the result is a huge hole in the ground or a blasted opponent but the fact remains that they are different techniques.
So to you all you need to do to make it a different technique is change the color and the pose you make?
That's not how it works anon, in terms of what they do it's all the same a large amount of energy that causes massive destruction. There's next to no variation between the three techniques especially when it comes to the Final Flash and Galick Gun.

And before you try and say otherwise try and find some different properties between them like you would between something like Maskeno and Special Beam Cannon. For example one is a destructive wave and the other is a piercing attack.

>Hell Vegeta has shown more versality in his fight with Magetta than Goku in whole Dragonball Super
Literally that entire fight was "punch it until it goes down, if punching doesn't work use energy then punch it harder" to the point where he almost lost several times and had to be saved by the rules.

Goku on the other hand literally showed more versatility in his short fight with Botamo when he realized not to go at it head on like Vegeta did with Magetta.
>>
>>139861134
>Monaka
>Fraud
But he's not
>>
>>139873872
huh it breaks from people stepping on it...
>>
File: untitled.png (117 KB, 673x672) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
117 KB, 673x672
>>139875103
>>
>>139863519
The character interaction and slice of life are great, but the animation and fight choreography are not good. So, really up to you.
>>
super episode link, where?
>>
>>139875584

http://vaughnlive.tv/wgg002

Starts in 4 hours
>>
>>139875684
thanks
>>
>>139872055
Not really, but Toriyama mentioned that a future related character will be appearing.
>>
>>139875015
You give Goku to much praise for the little things. He just realised he can't do shit to Botamo so he did the obvious thing. You make it sound like Vegeta would have done the same shit if he was in the same situation yet Whis and even Goku himself both stated/implied that Vegeta was the smarter fighter. Whis said he thinks to much and Goku complimented him often even when Vegeta just came up with fucking obvious things
>>
>>139875236
The sphere around it.
>>
>>139876207
>You make it sound like Vegeta would have done the same shit if he was in the same situation
You do know that he literally did nothing to Magetta to the majority of his match with him and at one point was getting overpowered by him right?
Hell if the ring was stronger and Magetta could take a few insults he would have lost.
>>
>>139868835
>>XD here comes Goku to finish off the final boss
I'm just more pissed Monaka wont fight Hit
>>
>>139876549
>he would have lost
I guess you forgot SSB right? Vegeta played around, got a wake up call if Magetta almost blasted him out of the ring and then ended it pretty quickly afterwards because he realised his mistake.
>>
>>139871385

>Get beat down in front of your wife

NTR when?
>>
How many hours before 38?
>>
>>139877256

3 and half
>>
>>139877223

next episode
>>
>>139876852
His wake up call happened long before his near ring out anon and that was when Magetta was over powering him.

Also you seem to forget that Magetta tanked his Final Flash and that punch and had the ring not given way he would have been fine.

And again that's just proving that Vegeta doesn't think about much when it comes to battling other than going all out also going back to this post.

>Whis and even Goku himself both stated/implied that Vegeta was the smarter fighter.
They didn't imply anything along those lines just that Vegeta was less flexible in his fighting style and was too rigid while Goku was the exact opposite being too relaxed.
Not that one was smarter than the other.
>>
>>139871891
>Vegeta more calculated than Goku
This is an anime only thing. In the manga Goku is usually ALWAYS portrayed to be one step ahead, be it strength, skill, or whatever.

Vegeta is only ever a 'betterfighter' in the anime.
>>
>>139869301
I love Cabba's counter, it's so well done
>>
>>139878468
It's always very impressive though. Like Vegeta vs Janenba. The way he adapts in battles in the show is much faster than Goku, but he always gets BTFO after a couple a hits.
>>
>>139870007
No, it's obvious Vegeta was taking it easy on him.
>>
>>139878555
That episode was great.
>>
>>139875971
>tfw you're happy about Future Trunks but is afraid they'll fuck him up just like Trunks in GT
>>
>>139878622
>Like Vegeta vs Janenba.
You mean the anime only movie?

>but he always gets BTFO after a couple a hits.
That's because Vegeta can't adapt to the battle the way Goku can. Whis even implies that.
>>
>>139878748
>anime only
You do realize I was agreeing to the anon who specifically stated that Vegeta > goku is an anime only trait.

>adopt to battle
I don't tihnk you've rad those past 2 posts. In the anime(mostly the movies), Vegeta is always shown to be a better tactician. Prime example being Vegeta vs Janenba where he fights smarter than SSJ3 Goku against an SSJ3-level enemy.

The point is that canon/manga Vegeta is always behind Goku, but anime Vegeta is a smarter fighter(even shown in the Majin battle where he bested Goku many times(which didn't happen in the manga).
>>
>>139878726
If it was up to Toriyama, I think Trunks would still be the 'badass' he was. Considering that he is the sole protector of his world now, and he realizes the importance of being a hero and not fighting for fun, he would never change his character into another pacifist Gohan.
>>
>>139870801
>>Goku hasn't used Kaioken since he turnes SSJ so it's pretty safe to say he can't use it while in SSJ.

He did use Kaioken against that dude in the spirit world tournament final.
>>
>>139879757

filler
>>
>>139879846
Good filler though.

Aside from taste, there's on reason to believe goku couldn't use Kaioken while a Super Saiyan. It's just that he'd be OP as fuck and it was obviously never needed.

The only time it was ever 'needed' was when it was too risky to use ie; kid buu vs ssj3.
>>
>>139878726
Well they can't exactly make him as badass as he was before seeing as most of his current troubles have been solved.
>>
>>139880029
He could've used it when Cell was kicking his ass and his mastered SSJ was putting minimal strain on him.
>>
>>139880850
That's why you make a new one. Who says that Trunks hasn't been busy in the future?
>>
>>139881596
Well yeah he can be busy but not the same character he was when he was first introduced.
>>
Today's the new episode, right?
>>
>>139875322

The DB series hasn't had good character interaction since the Great Sayaman saga.
>>
>>139881596
>>139881672

I think if Trunks returns he presumably will be very similar to his debut. Not necessarily his future having gone to hell, but it probably will be him popping up, being shown as a baddass, but then revealing that something worse is coming too - leading to a new arc, just like in the Android Saga.
>>
>>139882326
Well there's Super.
>>
>>139881087
Possible, but remember, Gohan was his trump card. In Goku's mind, Gohan was going to be the victor at the end of the day. So there was no reason to go Kaioken if he figured Gohan could've won anyways.

Remember, he wanted Gohan to win as well. He only fought Cell for a challenge, he didn't want to win(he knew Gohan would do so).
>>
>>139870801
>Goku hasn't used Kaioken since he turnes SSJ so it's pretty safe to say he can't use it while in SSJ.

>Goku hasn't used Kaioken since he turnes SSJ so it's pretty safe to say he can't use it while in SSJ.

My understanding is that SSJ makes kaioken obolete
>>
>>139882326
Nah, the Satan/Buu, Gotenks/Buu/Piccolo, Goku/Gohan/Kai, Gohan/Buu, and Vegito/Buu scenes had fucking great character interaction.
>>
>>139882327
I can't imagine toriyama bringing him back. How would that even work? Trunks time machine creates new 'dimensions/timelines'. Whis' time travel just reverses the current one.

So essentially there are 12 universes and it just so happens Universe 6 has 5 different alterations of it. That makes literally no sense. Basically there are 5 Whis' right now in the same Universe.

This also gets more hectic if you consider the fact that it would make -0 sense if Trunks could reverse Uni6s time, but not the others. So that means Trunks' machine sets back the time of the Omniverse, something Whis can't even do. (similar to goku using instant transmission vs whiss 'lightspeed'). This is why we can't have Trunks.
>>
>>139882404
>My understanding is that SSJ makes kaioken obolete
Nah, they're two different things so they would stack.

So it would be like
(Base power X 50) 2
Super Saiyan is a x50 multiplier right?
>>
>>139882404
Just about. It can make a nice boost to an attack though.
>>
My theory is that he Kaioken is too dangerous to use because a small mistake can wreck our body, so the characters don't use it. Instead they multiply their powers using a weaker but safer variation of it.

This is mostly based on Piccolo telling Gero that he's able to multiply his power in short bursts. Also, when Tenhinhan is training with Kaio he says that in order to compete with Goku he'll have to come up with his own spin on Kaio's techniques.
>>
>>139882589
>So that means Trunks' machine sets back the time of the Omniverse, something Whis can't even do.
Trunks' time machine doesn't reverse anything he just travels through time using it.
>>
>>139882404
Normal SSJ is basically kaiokenx50--or whatever number you use-- with less strain. Super Saiyan Full Power is essentially Kaioken x50--again-- with 0 strain.

Instead of using Kaioken, you use SSJ, now instead of just soley using SSJ you add it with Kaioken. Basically what Super did with Hit vs Goku if what said above is true.

>>139882589
Well, I'd assume Whis' time travel sets back the "omniverse" as well. But Whis' time travel DOES NOT create multiple itterations of the same universe like Trunks' does.
>>
>>139882401
I'd say that this would be stupid as fuck, but this is pretty much Goku's modus operandi.

That aside, if I remember correctly, Goku said that he wasn't holding back against Cell. And if kaioken still doubles powerlevel when used with SSJ, he would be able to steamroll Cell, as it would be a rough equivalent of SSJ2.
>>
>>139882589
The idea of Trunks returning is based on an interview where Toriyama mentions that a character "related to the future" will "return" and that "many fans will be happy" with that.

Anyway, if he returns, I think most likely he'd actually be Toriyama's take on Time Patrol Trunks, and so his original future wouldn't really come up.
>>
>>139882404
>>139882721
You guys are overthinking this, Toriyama doesn't give a crap and doesn't plan anything, and that is why kaioken disappeared.
>>
>>139861450
>weakest being in all of universe 7.
>survived Goku's punch
He is a fraud but not weak.
>>
>>139882732
I see. So Trunks' travel would basically just travel through time all the while Whis can actually reverse it.

That still leaves the problem of Trunks created multiple realities of any time period. I'd assume Whis would know about this, but it still wouldn't make sense as there'd be multiple Gods for each Universe now.
>>
>>139871385
>implying Hit has a pee pee
>>
>>139882881
Well, Xenoverse suggested that Whis and Beerus exist outside of time, like the Supreme Kai of time. I guess Super will take a similar route too if Future Trunks is really returning.
>>
>>139882819
Did Goku punch him in the manga?
>>
>>139882881
>but it still wouldn't make sense as there'd be multiple Gods for each Universe now.
Unless Whis is a Living Tribunal/Darkseid/Primus type deal where he exists across every universe.

Beerus is another story though.
>>
File: 270[1].png (44 KB, 270x346) Image search: [Google]
270[1].png
44 KB, 270x346
>>139882819
>>139882966
Hold on, what if Monaka is an Escanor type deal?
>>
File: Monaka punched.png (535 KB, 584x588) Image search: [Google]
Monaka punched.png
535 KB, 584x588
>>139882966
>>
>>139882958
Okay, this would make sense as Whis' traveling method seems to teleport him outside of reality. Though, a lot of questions come up about why it's this specific time line he goes to, and why he can travel outside of time yet still takes normal 'Earth time' to get somewhere.

>Takes 26 minutes to get from home to Earth yet he doesn't follow the time flow.

Not important, but it's confusing when you dig into it.
>>
>>139870042
You forgot that goku has God Kamehameha and vegeta has God Final Flash.
>>
>>139883039
Beerus said in the anime that Monaka shouldn't be disturbed while meditating. This was when Goku wanted to confront him after/during Vegeta's fight.

If he was similar to Escanor, it'd have to be with anger or something, Beerus wouldn't rely on a night day cycle to win a tourny.
>>
>>139883230
>Beerus said in the anime that Monaka shouldn't be disturbed while meditating.
Beerus was lying. Monaka was out cold remember?
>>
>>139883132
>God
So a normal Kamehameha with God ki. Not a new move, really.
>>
>>139883347
Still new because it changes color and is much much stronger. Same as vegeta's God final flash where the both ki orbs on his hands are in different colors.
>>
>>139870042
Forgot the taiyoken for Goku.
>>
>>139870042
goku never really invented a skill
all his skills were copied from other people
>>
>>139883764
Dragon fist?
>>
>>139883764
>twin dragon shot
>>
>>139883800
upgrated version of great ape fist
never really used ouside of filler and movies
he also has feet kamehameha
>>
Is Monoka gonna fight?
>>
File: hit_vs_vegeta.gif (24 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
hit_vs_vegeta.gif
24 KB, 329x302
>>139884097
>Goku beats Hit
>U7 won, hooray!
>we will never see Monaka fight
>we will never know what his deal was
Expect it.
>>
File: 1458760883613.gif (343 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458760883613.gif
343 KB, 500x281
>>139884201
Would be funny if Toriyama just wanted to fuck with people
>>
>>139884201
>ears are still Piccolo's
New gif of Hit fucking his ass while Piccolo facefucks him when?
>>
>>139858671
stream
W
H
E
R
E
>>
>>139884248
Yes, so funny that I would contemplate crowdfunding a flight ticket to Japan so a kind /a/non can fly there and punch Toriyama in the dick.
>>
>>139884349
git gud
>>
>>139884201
>Vegeta's hair is not blue
One job.
>>
>>139863519
No, the movies have better quality and is filler free

And this new universe 6 arc is pretty dull, and the fights are mostly gimmick like "too hot to fight back" or "too sturdy to hit", like dragon ball without the fighting parts
>>
Staff for the upcoming episodes:
Episode 38: screenplay: Yoshitaka Toshio, storyboard/episode director: Hatano Kouhei, animation director: Tate Naoki
Episode 39: screenplay: King Ryuu, storyboard/episode director: Nakamura Ryouta, animation director: Kitano Yukihiro
Episode 40: screenplay: King Ryuu, storyboard/episode director: Sato Masanori, animation director: Yashima Yoshitaka
Episode 41: screenplay: King Ryuu, storyboard: Kakudou Hiroyuki, episode director: Hiroshima Hideki, animation director: Toma Seizo
Episode 42: screenplay: Yoshitaka Toshio, storyboard: Yashima Yoshitaka, episode director: Kenichi Takeshita, animation director: Ishikawa Osamu
>>
>>139884658
I have no idea who any of these people are, buy okay.
>>
>>139884658
>No Filipino names
this is a good sign.
>>
If a Great Ape is a 10x boost, and a Super Saiyan is a 50x boost, is a Golden Great Ape 500x as strong?
>>
does jaco have a regular presence in super? little fucker saved the f movie
>>
>>139884809
>does jaco have a regular presence in super?
Yes, in fact he's the reason Frost was outed as a cheater.
>>
File: 1459793057146.gif (24 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
1459793057146.gif
24 KB, 329x302
>>139884561
>>
>>139884809
he's just kinda there at this point
>>
>>139884881
ears still pointy
>>
>>139884881
Change the ears man.
>>
How much longer?
>>
>>139884802
golden great ape doesn't exist
>>
>>139885051
1 hour.
>>
>>139885066
you have a streamlink?
>>
>>139885066
Screw that, I'm going to bed.
>>
>>139885051
One hour.
>>
>>139884809
>saved the F movie
He was as relevant as Tien or Master Roshi.
>>139884857
I thought the referee did that. Regardless, Vegeta knocked Frost out fast
>>
>>139885080
At this point, it shouldn't be hard to find it in the archives. It will be the usual place, I'd wager.
>>
>>139885112
>I thought the referee did that.
Well yeah because he had to check but during the fight with Goku he noticed something was up, in Piccolo's he calls it outright.
>>
>>139858671
Dat QUALITY, dat the coolest guy pose.
>>139861254
For Super feels like a fanfiction written by a kid and animated by said kid. This is why I dropped the series and simply come to threads to see what happened. And am I the only one that dropped Super?
>>
>>139885253
Universal Tournament arc has been fun and I've been up to date this saga. I dropped bits of the movie arcs though.
>>
>>139885253
>For Super feels like a fanfiction written by a kid
Eh, for Dragonball it's a logical progression.
Unless you liked GT's depowering.
>>
How long until episode, like an hour right?
>>
Why was SSJ2 Gohan such a sadist as a kid? And arrogant in Buu saga?
>>
>>139885165
i found a pretty good link thanks.
>>
>>139885348
GT actually had some serious power creep for the most part though less than BoG & RoF. Base GT Goku was stronger than SSJ3 Goku, the Perfect Files state that Gohan actually trained in the timeskip but it seems that Vegeta trained more, Baby Vegeta is strong enough that Gotenks doesn't appear because they thought Gotenks would be useless, etc. You got some weird shit like Android 17 defeating Vegeta but heck.
>>
Goku will barely lose, but damage him so much that HIT will be beat by Monaka as a fluke even though Monaka has no fighting skills at all, and Earth will be saved and remain in universe 7.
>>
>>139885540
goku wins with ssjb+kaioken
>>
>>139869301
Is this episode good? I dropped Super in episode 34, I think.
>>
>>139885625
yeah
>>
File: Sasuke in Super.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke in Super.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>139871804
>That's pretty much the worst character archetype there is.
Say that again, please.
>>
>>139885540

Nah Champa is about to kill the U6 fighters when Monaka steps into the ring. It's confirmed.
>>
>>139885499
>GT actually had some serious power creep for the most part though less than BoG & RoF
I wouldn't say power creep as much as inconsistent power.

>Base GT Goku was stronger than SSJ3 Goku
Yeah no, well, he was until he got his tail back because his body couldn't even maintain the form, which was bullshit because Gotenks could do it at the same age without a tail.

Then like you said there was a whole bunch of shit.
I still find it unacceptable that Vegeta used Blutz Waves though. That shit is so out of character.
>>
>>139885625
No fuck off.
>>
>>139863519
I would atleast skim for the comfy slice of life stuff. Also getting to watch more of training with Whis.
>>
File: asda.png (983 KB, 1000x1125) Image search: [Google]
asda.png
983 KB, 1000x1125
>>
>>139884727
There's a lot of very skilled people listed here, and if they got enough time to do their jobs, episode 38, 39, and 40 should look very good.
Tate was animator director on DBS 11, 12 (assistant AD), 18, 26, and 32.
Kitano was AD on DBS 1, 7, 13, 19, 24, 29, and 33.
Yashima was AD on DBS 3, 9, 15, 22, 28, and 34.

>>139884745
Well, that's to be expected. Toei only outsource key animation (sometimes), and inbetween to filipinos.
>>
>>139885690
Fuck off Narufag
>>
>>139863519
Watch the fillers, skip all of the BoG and F stuff.
>>
>>139885432
Because for the first time he faced a real consequence. 16 died because he was a pussy, no dragon balls were able to bring back him. He literately snapped.
>>
How much until the episode? half hour?
>>
>>139885799
>Tate was animator director on DBS 11, 12 (assistant AD), 18, 26, and 32.
Don't forget 5 :)
>>
File: Psssh nothin' personnel kid.png (249 KB, 437x561) Image search: [Google]
Psssh nothin' personnel kid.png
249 KB, 437x561
>>139858671
He even has the same color scheme.
>>
File: 90 cel.jpg (89 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
90 cel.jpg
89 KB, 1000x563
>>139885779
>>
>>139885779
people will argue that its only the animation that is shit
the art direction however is worse
>>
>>139885915
37 minutes
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (19 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
19 KB, 600x369
>>139885716
>Yeah no
Given the fight with Rilldo, yes. He fought against an enemy beyond Buu initially in his base form.
>>
>>139885918
>Psssh nothin' personnel kid XD OMG
Fuck off it wasn't funny the first time.
>>
>>139885432
As a kid he just wanted Cell to suffer because he killed 16, who only wanted peace even though he was designed to kill Goku.

As for the Buu saga, I'm not too sure.
>>
>>139885966
ADD MOAR GRAIN EFFECT
>>
File: 1987657890.jpg (11 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1987657890.jpg
11 KB, 270x200
>>139885810
Are you implying I had have to watch Naruto to learn how edgy Sasuke is?
>>
File: CHANGE THE FUTURE.jpg (345 KB, 842x2000) Image search: [Google]
CHANGE THE FUTURE.jpg
345 KB, 842x2000
>>139885432
Let's see how you act when you spend your childhood watching people die and then go through seven years of peace knowing that you were the strongest person in the universe at that point.

also having just banged the daughter of the guy with a city named after him
>>
>>139885993
Psssh It's nothing personnel, kid.
>>
File: Jaco.png (855 KB, 1362x768) Image search: [Google]
Jaco.png
855 KB, 1362x768
>>139885981
>>139885915
Where are you guys going to watch?
>>
>>139886015
Holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>139885603
I hate how this just gonna feed the faggots in my country to keep thinking Goku can beat anyone.
>>
>>139886021
>>139886005

But he was so eager to beat the shit out of Kibito when he turned into a SSJ2 at the tournament
>>
>>139886080
the usual stream
no spoonfeeding for you
>>
>>139886080
git gud
>>139875684
>>
>>139886109
he is the fucking main character
of course he can beat anyone
>>
>>139885987
>Given the fight with Rilldo, yes. He fought against an enemy beyond Buu initially in his base form.
That fight was prior to the tail you know. So yes he was stronger at that point because he couldn't even maintain it.

Also that's the kind of power bullshit that GT needed to stop doing.
>>
File: Nicola and Bart.jpg (5 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
Nicola and Bart.jpg
5 KB, 234x230
>>139886145
>>139875684
Thanks.
>>
>stealing baki techniques

akira i...
>>
>>139886182
in general, in any universe and series.
Mexican powerlevelfags are the worst.
>>
>>139886272
no
he can't beat beerus yet
>>
>>139885333
>Universal Tournament arc has been fun
It feels too childish, no actually funny childish like original DB.
>>139885348
In DB and Z we had the rest of the characters having mini adventures IN the arc, not only in the SoL episodes. I miss that, I miss Piccolo the sensei, I miss real Videl, I miss Goten and Trunks having fun fighting and actually wanting to train with their dad/brother, I miss the non retard x10 Goku,
Super is a great disappointment for me.
>>
File: gohan just.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gohan just.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>>139886140
Get fucked faggot.
>>
>>139886322
>In DB and Z we had the rest of the characters having mini adventures IN the arc
Not really during the tournament arcs. The only one where it did happen was during the Buu saga.
>>
>>139886082
*I had to have watched
Sorry, I didn't notice. But my point stands. Tagoma is worse than Hit, le edgy character that was tortured.
>>
File: haw haw.jpg (30 KB, 472x407) Image search: [Google]
haw haw.jpg
30 KB, 472x407
>mfw the Japanese commercials are better than Dragon Ball Super itself
>>
>>139886373
luark more faggot
>>
>>139886321
say that to the Bryans in my country...wish you luck anon.
>>
>>139886445
How is Tagoma edgy?
>>
File: trash.jpg (40 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
40 KB, 480x640
>>139886476
Just made an account.
>>
>>139886501
What's usually the most common match up?
>>
>>139886207
This isn't even close to current Dragon Ball. RoF had Piccolo defeated by someone on Zarbon's level, Gohan could barely go SSJ when not even 7 years of Chichi could prevent him from going SSJ2, etc
>>
>>139861134
Hes not.

He was brought in as a last resort, beerus knows if any of the fighters touch him he will die and disqualify them.
>>
Best thing about Super will be the cards for the Dokkan Battle. Going to build my Universe 6 Team.
>>
>>139886501
toriyama stated that in the last interview
he doesn't plan on having goku and vegeta surpassing beerus and whis yet
>>
>>139886404
In the Saiyan saga, we had Krillin and rest training, in the Namek saga we had best team Krillin, Gohan and Vegeta's adventures. In the Cell saga we had tsundere Piccolo, Future Trunks and Vegeta's dynamics, we had 16, 17 and 18's country adventures, etc.
>>
>>139886462
Given the scheduling & animators, of course. Thus why Heroes' trailers are better.
>>
>>139886559
>whole chat is filled with spics
good thing you can hide the chat now
>>
>>139886517
He killed Shisami in hopes to kill Gohan, ten gave an edgy speech about muh weak solders don't deserve to live, then kicked everyone's asses in le cool way, then his flashback of Frieza torturing him.
>>
File: jose.jpg (205 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
jose.jpg
205 KB, 800x480
Anyone else enjoying Jose talk before our show starts?
>>
I should really figure out how to stream for you guys
>>
>goku, vegeta, and nipples all get rekt
>beerus whines about only having 4 fighters
>champa jokingly says he'll let him pick another one if he can get him on the ring within the next 5 minutes
>they have no choice but to pick >>139886080

Can Hit fool those eyes?
>>
>>139868835
This
Vegetable winning could be one of the best things of the Dragon Ball series
>>
>>139886581
>Piccolo defeated by someone on Zarbon's level
That was before the 4 month training faggot.

>Gohan could barely go SSJ
False.
>>
>>139886462
commercials in Japan are a multi billion dollar industry, That's why Western Hollywood stars are commonly seen in ads there.
>>
>>139886805
I want to fuck Jaco.
>>
File: Dokkan Team.jpg (135 KB, 605x960) Image search: [Google]
Dokkan Team.jpg
135 KB, 605x960
Post your Dokkan Team.
>>
>>139886462
could goku beat the mask?
>>
>>139886881
Was thinking of getting this, is this game good or just Puzzle & Dragon bullshit?
>>
>>139886770
Yeah but the chat is full of fags.
>>
>>139886921
At least puzzle and dragons gives you free shit all the time
Dokkan battle is utter shit
>>
>>139886921

It's actually pretty good. nothing too special though.
>>
>>139886921
Exactly puzzle and dragons except even worse gameplay
>>
File: 1456204167287.gif (712 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456204167287.gif
712 KB, 320x240
>>139886593
>spend 100 dragon stones on latest dokkan festival
>literal shit
>i'm f2p and quickly running out of free stone supply
>must save for Gogeta
>MUST SAVE FOR GOGETA
>>
>>139886825
>Red guy

>False
>it just is
>>
>>139886581
Thing is that shit can be explained.
>RoF had Piccolo defeated by someone on Zarbon's level
Space gym, he was Zarbon's level before the invasion so it wouldn't be unreasonable for them to train separately if even their esteemed leader admitted to needing it.

>Gohan could barely go SSJ
He could still transform easily as for this >>139886373 that was a result of pushing his battered body and the lack of training.

The years between Cell and Buu Gohan could have also been training regularly but just not to the extent he did before so his skills became rusty and what not.

GT can't be explained.
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (82 KB, 679x682) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
82 KB, 679x682
>>139886976
>>139886981

The life of the unlucky
>>
Newfag to streams here, can you post the link please senpaiĆ­lia?
>inb4 spoonfeeding
>>
>>139886962
luckily the website I'm using has no chat.
>>
>>139887069
Only 15 fucking minutes
>>139886145
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.