[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These two are the greatest OTP in Anime. > The two are gamers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: btooom.jpg (1 MB, 3161x2794) Image search: [Google]
btooom.jpg
1 MB, 3161x2794
These two are the greatest OTP in Anime.

> The two are gamers that know each other only in game, and he helped her deal with her mental stress and gave her confidence in herself.
> They are shipped to an unknown island and they don't recognize each other in real life. She thinks he's a weird pervert but stays with him because they gotta stick together to survive.
> They comes in terms with each other more and more as they rely on each other to survive.
> But then she gets captured and he plans to get her out
> Like a total badass, he sneaks into the captor's base and saves her looking like Superman
> At this point she's began to have feelings for him
> he ask if she's the same girl he played with in the game, but she doesn't tell him because she's still scared
> They go through more together, fermenting that feeling like fine wine
> After he risk his life again to save her, she finally tells him that she is the same person in the game
> they can finally be open with their feelings towards each other, and they almost had sex

Serious Btooom is probably one of the most underrated animes, you should give it a try
>>
season 2 will never happen but if it does they better call it B2ooom
>>
>animes
I didn't read the rest of your garbage.
>>
File: 000.jpg (160 KB, 800x1165) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
160 KB, 800x1165
You are kidding right? Listen stop typing this and just go and start reading this.

This is what btoom dreamed it could be.
>>
This shit is still ongoing.
>>
File: 51202167.jpg (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
51202167.jpg
66 KB, 400x400
>>139835131
Nigga are you serious. I read that and I gotta say its overrated as fuck. I am a simple man and I prefer romance in anime over actions. BR is better as an action anime but the dynamics between the two in Btoooom is way better than the trash couple in BR
>>
File: Edjw41w.png (176 KB, 529x277) Image search: [Google]
Edjw41w.png
176 KB, 529x277
>>139835280

No it isn't and you have no idea wtf you are talking about. You want contrived? Ryota and Himiko's relationship is contrived and cliche as all hell. Corniest part was when he was about to drill her and decides no because of "muh respect". Dumb as fuck.

Battle Royale and Btoom both have one thing in common, they have edgelords as the main antagonist but Battle Royale has one that is darker and just more of a threat.
>>
>>139835667
>cherrypicking the sex scene

did you even read my post? Even then, the whole "muh respect" is because of her history of being a sexual victim (albeit indirectly).

And was I even talk about the antagonist? I was just talking about the romance, I don't care about the story. It could be even shitty but I enjoy watch the two characters. Hence the greatest OTP of all time
>>
>>139835896

Two characters that aren't all that developed and the romance is generic as all bloody hell. You must have low standards to put shitty romance over other elements of a show.
>>
>>139834995
Btooom was pretty entertaining.
>>
>>139834995
The only good thing about this shit was OP.
>>
>>139836160
The OP came out in my anime music playlist today, that was the first time i even remembered this anime since it ended.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.