[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many episodes have you watched today, more importantly what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
How many episodes have you watched today, more importantly what's the most you could do in one day before getting fatigued?
>>
>>139822168
I just did 12 and I had to stop because I was really enjoying the show so I didn't want to burn myself out.
>>
File: 1338081654601.png (143 KB, 336x377) Image search: [Google]
1338081654601.png
143 KB, 336x377
I have watched 9 episodes of anime today, a lot because I was rewatching something.
I remember the other day I was without internet and watched like 20 episodes of an anime.
>>
>>139822964

Internet is a huge distraction I agree, I remember last summer how I didn't have it for a couple days and managed to watch ZZ Gundam in the span of two days.
>>
File: hm...jpg (39 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
hm...jpg
39 KB, 500x380
>>139822168
I've only watched 6 today. I'm on break for now.
I've marathoned 30 episodes in my younger years. I get tired too easily now.
>>
>>139822168
I've only watched one today (Jojo) because it's only morning, but I'll watch Sakamoto next.

I can watch at least 10 episodes a day when I have work, thanks to my commute and lunch break. If I like something enough I'll watch more at home, maybe 17 at most. It varies a lot on the weekend because I end up fucking around all day on the internet.
>>
I am literally going to marry Azusa.
>>
Today five (two were Luluco though). Most was all of Gurren Lagann in a single sitting.
>>
File: 16 - 1 (1).jpg (101 KB, 540x533) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1 (1).jpg
101 KB, 540x533
>>139822168
None today and I don't plan on watching any anime any time soon. I'm just here for the memes desu to
>>
>Watch a two hour anime film or one and a half hour
>Enjoy it but every ten minutes or so keep checking /a/ to see if there any interesting threads
>Waste about 20-30 minutes checking
>Forget about the movie
>>
>>139822168
>How many episodes have you watched today
2 before going to uni
>what's the most you could do in one day before getting fatigued
When I was younger and new to anime I could watch 20 episodes in a sitting without much problem.
Now I'm lucky if I can last for 3 in a row.
>>
0 today. 24 in one day.
>>
>>139823546
Either it was a really bad movie or you have a mental disability, anon.
>>
>>139822168
Only one 2 hour movie today.

Record would be around 25 episodes of FMA.
Can't remember how many Ippo episodes I watched a day but I finished the anime way to fast and actually fell asleep during Ippos first title match.
>>
>>139822168
Maybe 18 today, I honestly don't know considering the day starts at midnight
I watched the original mobile suit gundam within 24 hours so there's your answer for most I could handle within one day
>All these people who can't handle marathoning shows because they're addicted to shitposting
This is why /a/ gets worse and worse, it's attracting less people who genuinely enjoy anime and more faggots who'd rather use it as a status symbol to fuel their shitposting.
>>
I don't really watch animes anymore, so 0 today. The most I did was about ~52 episodes per one day, but that was slightly special.
>>
Today non. 54 in a day.

Recod is 64. I watched all of to love ru in 1 sitting including ovas.
>>
File: Kokoro-ga-Sakebitagatterunda.jpg (156 KB, 1200x740) Image search: [Google]
Kokoro-ga-Sakebitagatterunda.jpg
156 KB, 1200x740
>>139823841
>Only one 2 hour movie today.
same here, what did you watch?

I watched "Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda", it was fucking amazing, I almost cried 5 times
>>
>>139822168
One whole episode today, and it was Luluco. Probably going to watch some more stuff later tonight.
>>
>>139823411
>I've only watched one today (Jojo) because it's only morning
still waiting on leopard-raws' release
is there any difference between their raws compared to ohys-raws? I see they are getting them from different channels (MX and MBS)
>>
Most I ever did was 19 episodes of Steins;Gate in one sitting, but that was when anime was relatively new to me. It obviously depends on the show, but I need to take breaks after like every episode now because they grab my interest but don't motivate me to immediately keep watching.
>>
>>139822526
What did you watch?
>>
I do 2-3 a night in bed.

It's comfy. And It gives me time the next day to think about the content and take it in.
>>
I've watched four. One before work, two during lunch, and one after work. The most I can finish in one day is usually 6-8, unless I really like the show. If It's something I can't put down, I can easily finish 15 episodes or so in a day.
>>
Watched 6 so far (finishing Ore Monogatri) prob gonna watch another 6 when friend and I do our drinking game.
>>
I haven't watched a single episode in several weeks. I just haven't had the time for it lately and any time I've had downtime I've been spending it in Zootopia threads

Most I can watch in one setting with wanting to alt tab into /a/ to shitpost is maybe 2 hours

Should I kill myself or just binge watch chinese cartoons?
>>
Not many, watched 5 on the usual speed and 6 on 1.5x speed
>>
>>
File: judy_dance.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
judy_dance.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>139826347
>1.5x speed
Why?
>>139826232
>zootopia
That was such a comfy movie.
>>
None today. Watched all of Overlord last night. My record is like probably 50 or something. I had no school or work one week and I just said "fuck it I'll see what this one piece show is about" and I caught up to like ep 3xx in a week. I was skipping the recap, openings, and endings though.
>>
I don't watch anime, I just shitpost on /a/
>>
>>139822168
Today I have watched 10 episodes. There was that one time when I was got hit by a car and broke my thumb, so I had to stay in bed for a while. I marathoned a lot of anime, in these few weeks. My record was watching all 50 episodes of code geass in one sitting (about 18 hours).
>>
6 Today. Most I've ever done was around 30.
>>
File: 1451404761384.gif (2 MB, 395x313) Image search: [Google]
1451404761384.gif
2 MB, 395x313
>hardly even have the drive to just watch my weeklies
someone just kill me already
>>
>>139828206
just watch em while eating or some other activities that could need a time filler
>>
>>139828352
I eat like once a day anon. Im losing the will to live
>>
4, but still going to watch at least shota maid and mayoiga
i'm ashamed
>>
>>139828536
nice blog faggot
>>
0 but i've watched anime for 36hrs straight before.
>>
>>139828640
>he says in a blog topic thread
wew
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.