[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kagewani S2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14
Episode 2 just aired, let's have a thread.

What's your favorite monster?
>>
Kage Wani
>>
Always bet on sea creatures.
>>
Back to Sarugaku again. How did Banba jailed in the first place?
>>
Holy shit, something animated more than 8 fps.
>>
>>
>>139805783
shadow monsters.
>>
In its native environment, the Hermit crab boar thing is usually attracted to its own kind. Here you can see it is trying to establish its dominance on a fucking train carrying another monster.
>>
I dont remember if season 1 did this, but why do both episodes of season 2 reveal the monster from the start?

Feels less tense when you do that.
>>
This guy was pretty cool.
>>
>>139807402
Nothing mysterious about it now, previously it was Banba investigating about them and its origin, now its about Banba's power.
>>
This monster was really scary.
>>
Huh he's still around.
Also plot should pick up speed now
>>
>You will never operate for monsters around the world.
>>
>>139807458
I hope there's still more monsters, and not just "lets try to control the kagewani round 2"
>>
>>139805783
Quit it with the bad acting, Sugita
>>
>>139807764
This nigga >>139807680 is still around though and I dont think he changed his mind about that, its probably about controlling Banba now but is not much different from > try to control kagewani round 2
>>
The best monster from season 1 was the sewer turtle, followed closely by the giant arctic fish monster.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>139807881
That nigga better be some fucking cyborg ass motherfucker yo considering how bad banba fucked him up

>>139807917
I liked the one where the teacher and the two kids were being chased by the tail of some huge thing
>>
>>139807917

Tremors was by far the best one. Especially the reveal where the grabzoid was just part of one bigger beast.
>>
>>139807917
>sewer turtle
As long its not the stealth frog.
>>
>>139807917
>implying the kagewani itself wasn't the best
The turtle was practically just a large mutated animal. The truly horrifying ones were the giant ass tremors/tunnel one, and the arctic cloverfield one. The kagewani still takes the cake as it's an actual monster though.
>>
>>139807977
He seems to have some bandages on his face or maybe even get some kagewani scar himself too.
>>
>>139808153
>maybe even get some kagewani scar himself too.

I hope the final is him and bamba dueling with their kagewanis to be the true king of monsters
>>
>>139807917
The squid with human torso was my favorite
>>
>based Kimura is still alive
Nice.
>>
>Kagewani is moving away from monster of the week to monster of the week with plot
Nice.
>>
>>139808241
Enter the ancient chinese monster hunter granny kicking both their asses.
>>
File: 00016.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
00016.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>139809596
Wonder how much of his face is metal/scar now.
>>
>>139809857
We'll have one monster taking up two episodes soon.
>>
>>139805783
Bump until i watch the episode
>>
>>139807917
The tail monster with the teacher and the kids was great. I liked the reveal of the monster drawing at the end. Thankfully the teacher and the kids survived.

>>139807680
Anyone else see a scar on him? Could he be kagewani?
>>
>>139813622
But not this poor guy.
>>
>>139805783
>Both of them have marks now
This is getting good
>>
I love these guys
Also the ending theme is fucking rad, just like the first season
>>
>>139814380
I prefer the first one. It's lyrics were right on point.
The episode ending, the monster clearly shown and ARRIVAL OF FEAR!
>>
>>139814380
I don't know, I think I like ARRIVAL OF FEAR more.

How did Bamba end up in jail anyway?
>>
I wonder if detective-san will start pursuing Banba now, or he was a one episode thing
>>
I hope we can get more mystery. S1 felt creepier because we didnt know what the monsters were or how they were connected.
>>
>>139815024
I actually don't like the whole shadow monster reveal. But that's mostly because I want to believe Dagon wasn't just the product of some pussyass shadow croc.
>>
Would you?
>>
>>139815578
I prefer Kimura's looks
>>
this show is amazing.
>>
I hope we get more human monsters like that plant dude from S1
>>
That was a lot better than the previous one.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.