[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This AMAZING power I have sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>This AMAZING power I have sucks
>>
>>139801784
My power comes from the death of my friends and is evil.
>>
My power comes from the amount (You)s I receive on anonymous image board
>>
File: 1457129796837.jpg (79 KB, 797x599) Image search: [Google]
1457129796837.jpg
79 KB, 797x599
> I am surrounded by hyper-sex virgins that all want my dick
> Fukou da~~
>>
>>139802368
I will help you become stronger
>>
>>139801784
Most people would think that when the first time you use it, its to kill all your friends, turned evil by your best friend, some even begged him.
>>
>>139802728
Man, what the fuck are you even typing?
>>
>>139801784
It is a fact.
>>
>>139802368
We will never make you strong!
>>
>>139802368
Shit
>>
>>139802799
I assume that anon was trying to say that-
When the MC first obtained the power it was used to kill each of his friends. The reasoning for which is that they were corrupted by what was his "best friend". So pussy MC associates the power with the trauma of killing his friends.
>>
>>139806173
Don't be silly, its just an excuse to throw angst in like most anime.
>>
>>139801784
Because of it he gets dragged into life threatening fights, who would want that?
>>
>>139806351
I'm not being silly, I was just making it easier to understand the less eloquent anon. I agree that the MC is a total pussy
>>
>>139802368
H-HE'S FAST!!!
>>
File: 3564.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3564.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
I'm unsure if I want to carry this on, It wasn't bad just really boring.

Guess it's a 3 episode chance.
>>
Dropped after the first episode. I will give it credit though, it wasn't uninteresting and stupid enough to get dropped mid-episode.

Onigiri is better than this because onigiri is satirical while this is the same shit but played straight.
>>
>>139806864
I think that the main girl being so cute in that kuudere way made the show more enjoyable, and it looks like a fun shounen.
>>
>>139806864
>>139807064

It gets better later on

like the chick here gets her legs blown off. Yeah within the very next chapter she scarifies her beliefs to get upgraded and get new legs, but the fact that the enemy brutally amputated her makes it not like every other shounen 'muh girls need to be protected'
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.