[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is going to hurt me so much. what is the point no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 256x144
This thread is going to hurt me so much. what is the point no one like watamote I fell in love with this series all review for watamote are bs how in the hell is watamote a 7 out of 10 but some like overlord get a 8 out of 10. No one like great anime anymore . i'm about to give up on everything I love about anime.
>>
>>139786847
>caring about what other people think
0/10 lifestyle.
>>
>>139787268
Have you seen overlord it really bad.
>>
>>139786847
Be a kid, not give a shit. Enjoy it.
Become an adult, care about muh ratings. Be sad.

I wonder at what point in your life will you re-evaluate your emotional reactions and how they developed wrongly.
>>
>7/10 is bad
Man I fucking hate people like you.
>>
File: CfgB1PKWQAEgmrD.jpg (138 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
CfgB1PKWQAEgmrD.jpg
138 KB, 774x1032
>>
>>139786847
>How
Normal people watch anime too, and don't relate to Tomoko like someone who is more of a reject to society would. I watch with some of these people, and whilst I prefer Slice of Life's and generally detest fantasy and action bullshit, they can't get enough: it's all they want to watch.

Surprisingly, a lot of people watch anime like they're cartoons and thus only watch to "cool" and dynamic ones rather ones that focus on story or comedy where you need to have a mild understanding of Japanese society to understand and appreciate.

tl;dr NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Everything about OP indicates underage. If not physically then mentally.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (3 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3 KB, 304x166
>>139786847
I'm sorry for this thread go on and forget about watamote I will be only person remember watamote in 10 years from now :.(
>>
Wtf did this series do to me.
>>
>>139788096
I'm going to say it everything about watamote is about me. everything about tokomo is about me how she act how she talk to people and her personality and how really perverted she is that is me she have 6 letter it her name I have 6 letter in my name this creep me out really bad.
>>
>>139786847
>>139787438
fuck off and die retard.
>>
>>139787551
That's /v/ mentality for you.

>>139787752
I think it's just clumsy trolling. He is obviously playing "ugh, I listen music from 80s, I am so special but my generation sucks, wish I was born earlier" type of shitlords.
>>
>>139786847
I liked it but my friends hated it, so its kinda hit and miss?
>>
>>139788486
You only like boring thing.
>>
>>139788573
I loved it, but my brother could not go past episode 5.
>>
>>139787551
>see a review
>10/10
>"here are all the things I didn't like: ..."

rating creep is a real problem, I agree a 7 should mean you liked it a fair bit.
>>
>>139787694
>tl;dr NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck off.
>>
>>139788612
yeah I think you either enjoy the cringe or hate it, it's like the people who cant sit through Borat/Bruno.
>>
It 50 50 people love watamote or really hate it this first time ever seen this in a anime.
>>
What up with /v/ people right now there going on to /a/ and fucking up threads.
>>
>>139786847
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>139788976
Go back to /b/ look dead people you sick fuck.
>>
>>139788939
It's a response to the surge of '/a/ was better back then threads', These people know they're getting attention, so they try forcing their 'Look at how MAL I am!' thing, so we tell them to lurk more or some shit.

Just ignore and report.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.