[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is the ending in this so shitty? is it ever going to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: aku-no-hana-sad-2-600x337.jpg (33 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
aku-no-hana-sad-2-600x337.jpg
33 KB, 600x337
why is the ending in this so shitty?

is it ever going to get a second season?
>>
>Anime bombed so hard that they never bothered printing Bluray volumes after the first one.
>Manga got cancelled

Never-ever.
>>
I didn't watch the anime when did it end?

the manga was ace tho.
>>
that's just how anime works
>>
>>139778964
The manga ended, it wasn't cancelled out of nowhere

>>139779030
It ended after MC sneaks into crazy bitch's house and reads her diary. Then there's a montage of all the events that happen in the next like 20 chapters of the manga, I guess because they thought they wouldn't get another season, and then it just ends.
>>
>Watching this shit when the manga exists

I find rotoscope experiments interesting but they should have tried with something new and not completely shit over an already established art style.
>>
>>139779530
i liked it, it was appropriate for the subject matter.
>>
Saeki a shit, Nakamura a best.
>>
>>139779600

The horrid artstyle isn't. Rotoscope was. They didn't need to drop it to make the experiment.
>>
>>139778964
The manga had a proper ending.
Shit happened.
Good manga, would read again.
It wasn't axed.
>>
File: best2.jpg (244 KB, 579x904) Image search: [Google]
best2.jpg
244 KB, 579x904
>>139777156
Read the manga you shitbug.
>>
>>139780669
>you will never build a hentai fort for your degenerate waifu
>>
I like how the series ended myself, the flashforwards were appropriate. I would like to see more but is not really necessary.
>>
>>139778964
http://www.amazon.com/Flowers-Evil-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B00J9IP7K2
>>
I just don't get it. Who the in their right mind thought this was good idea?
>>
>>139782634
Rotoscoping takes no talent. Literally a toddler could just trace people's faces all day. It makes sense when you are working with a bunch of non-talent.
>>
>>139782634
It was a good idea
>>
File: 1424285815666.jpg (31 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1424285815666.jpg
31 KB, 480x640
>>139782884
Since when is somethings artistic value determined by the technical difficulty of its production. Its not as if traditional animators are somehow better simply because their techniques require more skill.
>>
>>139782607
I'm pretty sure he was just talking about the Blu-Ray volumes, not a complete collection. Japan doesn't only release complete Blu-Ray's of series. A single Blu-Ray volume only consists of like 1 to 3 episodes at most.
>>
File: large.jpg (9 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
9 KB, 500x279
>>139777156
>you'll never see it drawn like pic related
i still dont understand why they went with hardcore rotoscoping
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.