[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459055960259.jpg (1016 KB, 1500x2139) Image search: [Google]
1459055960259.jpg
1016 KB, 1500x2139
Heavens Feel is going to be good, right?
>>
I don't know about good, but it ought to be better than UBW's anime at least.
>>
>mapo tofu
>illya
>rider
Damn straight.
>>
File: 1446830599417.jpg (178 KB, 1282x1308) Image search: [Google]
1446830599417.jpg
178 KB, 1282x1308
Can't go wrong with more Sakura
>>
Shouldn't they skip episode 1 and 2?

It would be the same thing for the third time right?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmaqJw6xe6U
>>
>>139776102
On its own? Yeah.

Coming in the same year as Extra? Noooo. Extra anime is going to wipe the floor with HF.
>>
Hey guys, this seems to be the only real Fate thread up right now, so I'll guess I'll do this here.

I got something for you folks.

Some of you might know that a whole lot of UBW's soundtrack wasn't put on CD. We got two albums, but there's still tons missing, and that was kind of a bummer for me.

With the drama CD that came with the second BD set though, I noticed something. All the music in it wasn't on any of the CDs. It was just completely new stuff.

So I figured, hey, I'm no fucking audio engineer, but I bet it's a lot easier to get clearer sound out of an album that's mostly just speaking, music, and the occasional sound effect, than it would be to try and edit stuff directly from the show's audio track.

So I gave it a shot. It's 20 pieces of music that adds up to about 18 minutes. Some sound okay to me, some aren't the best, but until more music is officially released, I don't think you're going to be able to get any of these tracks from anywhere else.

Anyway, hope someone enjoys it.

https://mega.nz/#!lFdV2SAY!0l_nVKSVbiFMJUHw25hDluIb_6xK3-O1CO1J335qoxo
>>
It will look incredible at least
>>
Will it help educate secondaries and make them less retarded?
>>
>>139776102
do you like cooking? :^)
>>
>>139777957
ubw theme was the only good song anyways, the soundtrack for this shit is terrible.
>>
>>139778647
I don't really agree, but you're free to have your opinion.

I'm just offering something in case you want it.
>>
>>139777070
>Extra anime is going to wipe the floor with HF.
Extra is complete trash though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.