[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Girl - New Season edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Post bestest girl of the season here please.
>>
>>139748381
Literally the only interesting thing about her is her voice.
>>
>Is an actual girl
Fucking dropped, I was hoping we'd finally get a trap lead heroine.
>>
>>139748732
This will never happen.
>>
>>139748732
Literally a faggot
>>
>>139748381
>girl
>>
>>139748732
This.
>>
>>139748381

How the fuck did everyone believe that she was a guy anyway, not even Charlotte was this obvious the moment she was introduced
>>
>>139750939
>How the fuck did everyone believe that she was a guy anyway
Forced stupidity. Come on, you're watching this shameless mix of overused cliches for how predictable and retarded it is.
>>
>>139750939
anon just because he's cute doesn't mean he's a grill
>>
>>139750939
Literally this >>139751970
>>
>>139748381
>best girl
>girl
You are not fooling anyone. I turned gay for this character, and waiting for doujinshi of MC sucking his shota dick.
>>
File: 1459789410900.jpg (2 MB, 4094x5932) Image search: [Google]
1459789410900.jpg
2 MB, 4094x5932
>BANDAGES CAN TOTALLY HIDE THESE STONKING TITS
Fuck you
>>
>>139748381
Only watching this for kaya-tan
>>
>>
>>139752364
As was said a few threads ago everyone within range, including us, is temporarily infected by the denseness of a harem MC.

Thus no one ever sees anything out of the ordinary until it's time to pull out the girls.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.