[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MIKI RESIGNS It is announced that Miki, the editor-in-chief
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Miki.jpg (129 KB, 1066x609) Image search: [Google]
Miki.jpg
129 KB, 1066x609
MIKI RESIGNS

It is announced that Miki, the editor-in-chief of Dengeki Bunko, has resigned and set up his own company. How do you /a/nons think this will affect a number of anime series, starting from Index?
>>
>>139744683
Forgot the link

http://mantan-web.jp/2016/04/07/20160407dog00m200035000c.html
>>
>>139744683
Good riddance. It's because of him that my love's career was flushed down the toilet. If only they listened to the fans, perhaps either she wouldn't be retiring or at the very least her retirement would have been delayed by at least one more year.
>>
>>139744683
I'm not sure how but it will make Index III even more unlikely.
>>
>The new company deals with creator management operations, publications and character content, animation planning and production, and the like.
>>
File: 1449017383075.jpg (19 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
1449017383075.jpg
19 KB, 500x566
What's with nips with quitting their job and starting their own company?
>>
>>139745909
They have an entrepreneurial spirit. Did you watch Shirobako?
>>
Does this mean we are getting Index S3 now?
>>
tfw new editor is shit
>e-even miki was better than this
>>
>>139744762
>my love's
Please kill yourself with your celeb cancer. She did great OPs, but if her career going down the drain upsets you so much, then I'm all for it.
>>
>>139745838
>Contracted authors include Index's Kamachi Kazuma, Sword Art Online's Kawahara Reki, Mahouka's Satou Tsutomu, Oreimo, etc.
>>
>>139745958
But they seem to get mad with each other pretty quickly and started their own company out of spite even if they couldn't get off on their own. Yamakan from Kyoani made Ordet, Imaishi split off with Gainax to create Trigger and a lot of talented staffs left Madhouse to go on their ways.
>>
>People will suddenly think the index novels will be better written now

Kamachi is why it is shit and this is a fact
>>
>>139746364
Gainax and Trigger is a bit different though because of Khara.
>>
File: neverever.png (385 KB, 690x608) Image search: [Google]
neverever.png
385 KB, 690x608
>>139745971
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.