[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> "It comes in response to a need, not a desire!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: A Pair of Trunks.jpg (84 KB, 774x406) Image search: [Google]
A Pair of Trunks.jpg
84 KB, 774x406
> "It comes in response to a need, not a desire!"
So can someone explain why when Future Trunks went SSJ, he first had to lose nearly everyone he loved and discover the corpse of his best friend, but young Trunks was like "I can go super, lol" and just did it?
>>
Akira Toriyama is a shitty writer that's why.
>>
>>139741680
Young Trunks really needed to go to the park with his father because he felt that he didn't love him
>>
>>139741680
See
>>139741726

You're putting way more thought into this than he ever did.
>>
>>139741680
Because filler. In the manga, we see the young Future Trunks training with Gohan as a SSJ.

Toei changed it to make the story more dramatic, but I guess they didn't expect Toriyama to do a timeskip right afterwards, featuring the younger Trunks as a SSJ too.
>>
>>139741680
Best to not even think about the buu saga in general OP, worst writing in the entire series excluding super.
>>
>>139741680
Kid Trunks trained with Vegeta. A SSJ2 Vegeta. Compared to that, Future Trunks had it easy.
>>
>>139741680
Because Tori thought it would be hilarious, that's it, whatever theory exists is wrong as Tori doesn't plan anything.
>>
>>139742783
>>139742723
>>139742659
>>139742488
>>139741726
>>139742454

Like I said above. This has nothing to do with Toriyama. Future Trunks is shown as a SSJ from the start in the manga, even while Gohan was alive. Trunks only becoming a SSJ after Gohan's death was a modification to the story done by the anime staff.
>>
>>139742547
this
>>
>>139741680
>It comes in response to a need, not a desire!"
Was this actually in the manga? This is important
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.