[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HxH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Hunter_x_Hunter_cast.jpg (197 KB, 735x506) Image search: [Google]
Hunter_x_Hunter_cast.jpg
197 KB, 735x506
So...People actually like this shit?!
I mean i fucking hate Naruto but this is even worse and everyone is saying that this is the best battle shonen ever!?
I'm currently watching Greed Island arc and it's SAO lvl of awfulness.
>>
>>139736567
it's easily one of the better mobages
>>
File: hiatusplskillme.jpg (118 KB, 923x599) Image search: [Google]
hiatusplskillme.jpg
118 KB, 923x599
>>139736567
ayy lmao
>>
>watching
>>
File: NlSXRLE.jpg (70 KB, 364x500) Image search: [Google]
NlSXRLE.jpg
70 KB, 364x500
>>139736641
>reading with this art
>>
>>139736567
If you don't like battle shounen in general then that's one thing but if you genuinely can't see how HxH is better written than Naruto and SAO, you're a lost cause.
>>
>>139736641
The 2011 anime is better in every single way than the manga.

>great animation and atmosphere
>better action scenes
>better character designs

You have to be literally the most autistic person in existence to enjoy the manga over the anime,this level of stupidity isn't excusable even if you take nostalgia as a factor.Kill yourself you tasteless piece of shit.
>>
>>139736815
You either haven't read the manga or are a retard who doesn't understand the importance of paneling and page layout in emotional build up. Togashi is excellent at it, whereas 2011 had weak directing/animation except for a few select episodes.
>>
>>139736849
Take your tongue out of Togashi's asshole for a second,you're not being coherent.The only thing worse tha Togashi's art is his shitty exposition and monologues,that shit just doesn't translate well in manga format while the anime made it somewhat tolerable with the narrator,even managing to create tension.
You're one stupid motherfucker desu,please kill yourself before deciding to pour your autism all over the internet for all of us to see.
>>
>>139736754
Nen is bullshit its even more inconsistent than fucking jutsu,Hisoka who is universally beloved is awful,his motivations are "I'm psychopathic killer who likes to kill strong nen users!" i mean just fuck off...Gon is even worse MC than Naruto,plot holes are everywhere!
I liked Yu Yu Hakusho it wasn't awful,but it wasn't special either so and everyone says HxH is really great but i mean come on,how can anyone defend this shit?!
>>
>>139736815
Fucking retard
>>
>>139736944
>>139736958
samefag
>>
>>139736754
Ok yes,it's better then SAO in general,but Greed Island is so fucking shit that I cant understand how can you people defend this shit?!
They said future arcs are better but they said also that Yorknew City arc is great and it's total bullshit and even worse it didn't even had ANY SORT OF PAYOFF!
>>
>>139737060
I don't think this genre is for you.
>>
>>139737060
If you didn't like Yorkshin, which is the best arc in the series, you might as well drop it
>>
>>139736567
>watching anime
>reading manga
>>
>>139736849
>Togashi is excellent at it
He's fine, but I wouldn't hold him up as some sort of example to aspire to.
>>
Yes we already know the anime is shit, you can stop forcing threads now.
>>
>>139736815
>better character designs
Kys
>>
>>139738631
>Kys
Suck my dick.
>>
File: faggot.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
faggot.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>139737314
>Yorkshin
>best arc
>not Chimera Ants
>>
>>139738631
fat :^)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.