[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kyubey did nothing wrong. Those girls were too over emotional.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1424798510574.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1424798510574.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
Kyubey did nothing wrong. Those girls were too over emotional. Spoiled brats. >m-muh feelings

The universe is at stake. Think of something besides yourselves.
>>
>>139724452
>The universe is at stake.
You actually believed that crap?
>>
File: 1410633199210.jpg (3 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
1410633199210.jpg
3 KB, 242x251
>>139724452
If Kyubey has the power to grant massive universe altering wishes that can create a god beyond his own imagining and control, why doesn't he just tell a girl to wish that the entropy problem was magically fixed?
>>
File: image.png (141 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141 KB, 500x500
>>139724452
I know it's you Kyubey. You're not fooling anyone this time.
>>
>>139724452
Wasn't the point that they're emotional? They make better batteries.
>>
>The universe is at stake.

I M P LYING
>>
>>139724913
Presumably they don't have much control over the power.
>>
>>139724452
I agree, but only if we accept that the universe is at stake. It can be argued that it's a really non-issue and the incubators are trying to deal with it way too hastily.
>>
>>139727442
I'm inclined to think that the whole "magical girls defy the laws of thermodynamics" is bullshit, and the Incubators are just looking for a convienent power source for themselves. You can't just pull energy out of a loli's ass.
>>
>>139727745
More like they haven't discovered buddhism and are too attached to the universe. Even if magical girls could reduce entropy, whose to say that the universe won't end in heat death? Plus I doubt their civilization would last as long as to worry about the heat death of the universe. They need to find acceptance in death, even if it's the universe's.
>>
>>139727867
I'm inclined to agree with you. Why make our universe one of suffering merely to prolong its existence?
>>
>>139727867
>Even if magical girls could reduce entropy, whose to say that the universe won't end in heat death?

What are you trying to say? Reducing entropy is how you prevent the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>139728381
I'm saying that the universe won't last forever. Say that the likelihood of someone fucking up and not decreasing entropy enough when extrapolated in an infinite timeline, means that heat death will happen at some point.
>>
>>139728636
In other words, given sufficient time, anything that can happen will happen.
>>
>>139728693
This is not true. Things can go on forever and still not encapsulate all that's possible.

>>139728636
>Say that the likelihood of someone fucking up and not decreasing entropy enough when extrapolated in an infinite timeline, means that heat death will happen at some point.

This is more believable, but I'm still not convinced. Heat death is a very slow process and it's hard to fuck up, even in a infinite timescale. Something would have to wipe the entire incubator species, otherwise they can just rebuild their society from scratch, recreate humans from DNA, and resume harvesting magical girls.
>>
>>139724913
>Madoka wished to end witches
>something else just took the place of witches

They probably did try and just "magic" away the entropy problem, but it would keep coming back in some different form.
>>
If madoka got rid of witches then why are there still maho shojos?
>>
>>139724913
No, they don't have such power. They have ability to turn such power into wish but power comes from girl potential, her karmic destiny.

It's same like scientist don't have literal power to make Atomic Bomb level of explosion and they can't even make such out of random items using nuclear reaction, they need specific material to make bomb what can make that big explosion.

So Incubators can't take random girl to make wish about ending entropy even someone with Madoka level couldn't do this. They would need someone who would be someone with far more powerful potential and it would result in universe ending Witch. And considering how system work, wish would probably cause birth of such witch regularly.
>>
>>139724913
This, the whole premise is fucking dumb if you think about it. They could have come up with a better motivation for the incubators that didn't include massive plot holes.
>>
File: 1459201005461.jpg (69 KB, 550x530) Image search: [Google]
1459201005461.jpg
69 KB, 550x530
Kyubey tricks innocent children into becoming his combat slaves. He did everything wrong.
>>
>>139734577
QB is living anon's dream. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
Besides the fact that he lies?(I don't mean just hiding the truth)
He could have induced emotion in his own species and used that.
Pushing children into suicidal despair and essentially raping their souls into nothingness.
>>
>>139724452
I think Kyubey did one thing wrong. He allowed Madoka to become a magical girl and destroy earth killing a massive amount of potential magical girls. That seems like a waste of assets and therefore wrong.
>>139729235
>rebuild their society from scratch, recreate humans from DNA, and resume harvesting magical girls.
This doesn´t seem to be that far fetched for Incubators, but it would probably still take a large amount of time and energy moving universe closer to the "end state" of heat death, therefore Kyubey is still wasteful.
>>
>>139737378
He just wants to meet his quota and he said that his quota would be met after Madoka. He doesn't care what happens after.

Anyway, why is the 3rd movie so shit?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.