[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I bother reading/watching this or is it overrated garbage.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1459989073944.jpg (13 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
1459989073944.jpg
13 KB, 249x203
Should I bother reading/watching this or is it overrated garbage.
>>
>>139718617
It's over-rated, but not garbage.
Read or watch it if you feel like it, don't if you don't.
>>
>>139718617
It's totally overrated and garbage, don't watch it please.
If you have to ask, you're fucking cancer and we don't want you.
>>
>>139718752
First post, best post. Now quit sucking cocks OP and go read manga. Or don't. Either one is fine as long as you don't go making pointless threads about it.
>>
>>139718617

Why would you come here for a fucking recommendation? Like what you like or don't, go away
>>
>>139718617
Only if you have low/average standards like me.
>>
>>139718617
It's only good until he joins an organization.
>>
>>139718617
It's fairly good, although certainly overrated.

It plays around with a lot of tropes of shonen and superheroes, so it helps if you're familiar with them. If not, then perhaps some of the silliness will be lost on you. It still will be an okay read, but not quite as amusing.

Just give it a try (anime or manga) and see if you like it. Things escalate as the story progresses but it's still along the same theme, so if you don't like Saitama in the first few chapters then you probably won't care about him (or about everyone else around him) after that.
>>
>>139720857
I disagree with the first line, but agree with the second line
>>
watch it its fairly entertaining
>>
I WANNA BE A PSYCHO HEROOOOOOOOOOO!!!#

AAAAAACK ACK ACK I WANNA BE A PDYCHO HEROOooOoOoooOOO!!!

!
>>
>>139718617
This >>139718752 >>139721327
At first I thought it would suck dick because what's the fucking point of a character that can defeat anyone with a single punch? But since the whole Internet wouldn't stop memeing about it I decided to give it a chance and it was really entertaining, some moments would even give you the feels
If you're gonna read anything tho read the webcomic, the manga is taking fucking ages to progress, I don't even remember what the fuck's going on because of that
>>
>opm anime ends
>opm threads end

Why did /a/ stop talking about one punch? Even manga discussion is gone. Did the memes just burn you out?
>>
>>139718617
It's overrated garbage. Don't read and mock anyone who likes it.
>>
>>139721753
Anti-mainstream circlejerk. Usually is the aftermath of popularity of a super popular anime adapation where all the hipsters emerge from hiding to write rants about how it's "overrated" and "shit". Happened to SNK and One Punch and is probably gonna happen to Boku no Hero too
>>
File: DagashiKashi-Episode6-5.jpg (196 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
DagashiKashi-Episode6-5.jpg
196 KB, 1440x810
>>139718617
Don't bother reading it. There's only 2 volumes worth of content spread throughout like 10 books (shit art version and regular art version) and they only release like 10 new pages per month.

Even if you enjoy it you'll be waiting 35 years for enough content to make a full volume. Better to just ignore it and follow better series that update more often like One Piece.
>>
File: 1459292810277.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459292810277.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>139718617
Fucking hell I hate these kinds of threads. Watch it for yourself and find out for yourself you fucking lazy ass.
>>
>>139722108
/thread
>>
>>139721965
>>139721753
I still read Murata's OPM but I'm not too keen on discussing it especially after how much of a shitshow the threads were during the anime. The threads were mostly civil in the months leading up to the anime, but a couple months before it started suddenly there was a huge amount of people making threads and "hyping" it and with it came a bunch of people shitting on it. I just wanted to read my silly comedy manga in peace and talk about it occasionally.

It's like Umaru. I read that. It's not that great, but I read it. But it gets hyped around here then shit on and now there is no joy to be had in even talking about it.

At least Spirit Circle didn't get hyped before it died, and Gekkan Shoujo didn't get shit on.
>>
>>139718617
If you wanted to you already would've

Don't waste your time.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.