[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will piccolo ever be good again like he was during the android
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: piccolo.png (376 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
piccolo.png
376 KB, 480x480
Will piccolo ever be good again like he was during the android saga? The only hope I have for super is that maybe piccolo with fuse with a powerfull namekican and become a god or whatever
>>
He got one shot by Freeza, clearly Toei doesn't think very highly of him. He still has it better than Buu though.
>>
As much as i like piccolo.
No, becasue he not a Saiyan so he dose not matter.
>>
>>139707665
>Buu
that is not how you spell Gohan
>>
>>139707522
Piccolo's reaction when he's underestimated by everyone give me hope though, he want to be relevant again.
>>
>>139707670
>becasue he not a Saiyan
He was kept up with goku and vegeta in the past, he has potential for alot more power by finding a powerful nameician and fuse
>>
>>139707522
He honestly had a pretty good show against Frost in the latest arc.

The manga version of super showed it a little more in Frost's favor (Piccolo was legitimately going to win against Frost in the anime while in the manga Piccolo was little more than a stamina-draining nuisance in the manga) but one way or the other Piccolo had a strong show of it in the fight. One could argue off the anime he was clearly even stronger than Frost was, dodging/deflecting nearly every attack and healing what little damage Frost did.
>>
>>139707829
Toriyama is basically a stormfront shitter now. Unless you got blonde hair you're jobbing to your betters and don't forget it.
>>
Good fucking luck with that, the one thing I liked about the original and Z is that, some times, it wasn't JUST about Goku or Vegeta, but it would soon become just all about Goku and Vegeta, which was I feared the most and of course, happened. And when it wasn't about them, it's about Beerus. There was that Bulma-focused episode, which was just really okay at best. At least the AU characters are somewhat amusing to watch, but they kinda feel out of place, as if they came from a AU kids' show Akira himself made. Maybe that was the intent.

Best chances he has is, finding a AU Namekian of himself in Universe 6 and hope to god that pansy fuses with him to even become a match as strong as Goku and Vegeta at the very fucking least.

Even Gohan lost his relevancy. The show became a chore to watch. At least these last episodes were a bit more bearable.
>>
>>139709617
>Even Gohan lost his relevancy
Gohan has lots of potential to be great but he wanted to be a studyfag instead of training its his own fault really
>>
>>139709972
>But he wanted to be a studyfag

When you think about it, no one, not even himself, wanted him to become a studyfag other than his own mother. The more that incentive got more ingrained in his head, the more he became a studyfag.

I mean, it's nice that she wants to give her son some education, but what's the point of educating him if he just dies due to not training enough and never takes advantage of his education afterwards?

Balance, woman, balance! Kids can't just breathe and eat books all day.
>>
>>139709972
Oh, no, anon. This is Toriyama being a lazy writer. Gohan likes to study BUT in the Buu saga he was supposed to learn the lesson 'if you keep thinking your daddy is going to save your ass and then all evil is going to be eliminated your love ones are going to pay the consecuencies'.
Because Gohan has a trait bigger than his love for books and it's his need to protect his love ones. But Toriyama forgot that.
He also forgot Trunks and Goten share their love for fighting with Goku and Vegeta just for thr hell of it. Even in Super they keeo wanting to fight but everyone tell them to fuck off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.