[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Shinji ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
No one ever mentions that he is cute because he is so kid-like.
I don't know if the implication is that he is ugly or that everyone is so jaded with the world ending that there is no time for cute.
Also are the girls screaming his name at the pool just bullying or genuinely fans?
This is important.
>>
I thought it was implied that he was a fairly handsome kid but couldn't realize it because his self-esteem was non existent
>>
Misato and Asuka both call him cute
>>
>>139695202
Really in both first meetings I recall Misato calling him not cute, although for his personality.
And Asuka calling him dull looking.
>>
>>139695202
When does Asuka call him cute?
>>
>>139695090
he's fairly normal looking desu, not really too handsome or ugly.
>>
Good looking enough for Asuka to want to kiss him I suppose/
>>
File: 1458015619615.png (415 KB, 717x540) Image search: [Google]
1458015619615.png
415 KB, 717x540
>>139695090
they were screaming his name because he was the new, interesting transfer student

it's a japanese thing
>>
>>139695090
Nigger he scored a literal goddess, a hot redhead, and a cake all by doing absolutely fucking nothing.

He doesn't have money, he doesn't have an attractive personality- that only leaves one thing left.
>>
>>139695932
>that only leaves one thing left.
They are crazy.
>>
>>139695090
He's average in-universe, probably.

I think he's cute but I like him a lot.
>>
>>139695090
>Also are the girls screaming his name at the pool just bullying or genuinely fans?
He pilots a super-robot and saves the world in his spare time. They definitely seem interested.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.