[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Stella instantly start lusting after the MC's cock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: rakudai15.jpg (250 KB, 850x1203) Image search: [Google]
rakudai15.jpg
250 KB, 850x1203
Why did Stella instantly start lusting after the MC's cock? That seems quite unrealistic.
>>
>>139685745
This thing has been posted everyday now. I wonder if the guys who posted this secretly hates Rakudai.
>>
Rich spoiled inexperienced princess falls for the first guy who treats her the way she likes. How is that unrealistic? Inexperienced girls falling for the first guy that makes them feel special is something that happens every day.
>>
Maybe she likes him.
>>
>>139685796
>inexperienced
>>
>girl in harem
>instantly start lusting after MC's dick for unrealistic reason
woooooooooooooooooow
>>
>>139685745
>You didn't lust after MC's cock instantly

What are you, some sort of faggot?
>>
>>139685745
http://desustorage.org/a/search/filename/rakudai15.jpg/
>>
>>139685846
i prefer the loli teacher
>>
The answer is always:
He's yasashii.
Women are sluts who lust after every man.
>>
>>139685908
they only lust after alphas anon
>>
>>139685908
Except you
>>
>has a ripped, muscular body
>feels like schlicking just by feeling how hard his abs are

CHAD THUNDERCOCK
>>
>>139685745
Because contrary to popular belief, anime is not real. It's just a series of drawings played in quick succession to simulate movement, and has recordings of real people talking in order to make it seem like the drawings are talking.

With these techniques, a person or group of people can simulate scenarios that would or could never happen in real life. Such as a fantasy of a bunch of attractive female characters instantly falling in love with and lusting after a male character which the viewer is supposed to imagine as themselves.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.