[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best story in Naruto? >No dumb powerups >Excellent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Naruto The Last.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Naruto The Last.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
Is this the best story in Naruto?
>No dumb powerups
>Excellent character development for Naruto and Hinata
>Practically no Sasuke at all
>Villain becomes a mass of eyeballs, a meta nod to how absurd the manga got
If all of Naruto was this good it would've been an all time great
>>
Nope that's Boruto. LAST is good but Boruto truly embodies Naruto at its best.
>>
>>139683888

Yup

Shame the new series is gonna ruin the perfect ending

I like naruto but really Boruto salvaged what was left from the war arc no need to keep pressing
>>
>>139683888
this
>>
>>139683888
Havn't seen Boruto yet, just watched LAST and was honestly surprised how much I enjoyed it. I thought the entire last arc of the manga was absolute garbage, but gave it another chance after I read the Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring and liked it. It's a shame how badly that last arc ruined the series, but it's good to see they salvaged something from it
>>
>>139683888
Trips confirms
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x576
>>139683817
yes
>>
>>139684006
nice meme
>>
>>139684355
nice meme
>>
>>139683817
No.
>>
>>139684355
The last arc objectively spit on everything kishimoto established before.

>Next gen is better than the previous one
Bullshit since the older the stronger
>Hard work beats talent
Bullshit since Naruto had the most talent all along thanks to his genetics.
>>
>>139686201
Plus it was about 100 chapters longer than it needed to be. Kishimoto was trying his hardest to make it epic, but it flopped terribly when he tried to cram in so much shit before it ended
>>
>>139686381
Also this.
Maybe it was because of the editor which wanted the cash cow to last longer tough.
>>
>>139686455
Yeah they wanted it to be an even 700 chapters
>>
>>139686201
Are you stupid? All of that stuff was chucked out the window MUCH earlier than the last arc in the manga.

>>139683817
>>139683888
Boruto is much better than The Last but The Last is still pretty good.
>>
>>139688474
>Are you stupid? All of that stuff was chucked out the window MUCH earlier than the last arc in the manga.

It became worse, by a lot, in the last saga.
>>
>>139688474
Boruto was just standard shonen shit though
>>
>>139689595
Only at the end. The bits before it had very little standard about them.
>>
how can anyone be watching new naruto stuff in 2016? holy fucking shit you guys scare me

I can understand some people not being able to quit the manga even after it turned into 1/10 garbage, but they actually killed off that cash cow and released you from hell. And then you go on to watch naruto movies, what the actual fuck.

Mental problems is a scary thing
>>
File: 1435182598296.png (397 KB, 600x905) Image search: [Google]
1435182598296.png
397 KB, 600x905
>>139689702
Well first off, the movies came about just as the manga finished anyway, and plus they were part of the main story.
Second, Naruto was never a total decline. Some parts were simply better than others.

For example, the Kaguya/Madara arc is better than the Gaara Rescue arc.
>>
>>139689702
Naruto wasn't that bad. It started as a 8/10 and finished as a 4/10. Mostly because Kishimoto got addicted to giving the Sharingan every power he could think of and it became eyehax the series.

The last movies are a lot better than the last arc of the manga because they get back to what made Naruto good
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.