[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just noticed that volume 10 illustrations came out and Nanahoshi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11
File: MT10.jpg (1 MB, 1123x1600) Image search: [Google]
MT10.jpg
1 MB, 1123x1600
Just noticed that volume 10 illustrations came out and Nanahoshi looks adorable af, at this rate it looks like they'll finish the LN.

That said, is there a possibility of a Mushoku Tensei anime being released? If it goes by current standards then it probably won't be very good, but if they give it a good number of episodes/seasons (like Death Note or Soul Eater) then it'll definitely be epic
>>
>>139679605
It's by far the most popular Tensei story, it'll get one.
>>
>>139680631
It's also long as fuck, do you seriously want a 12 episode anime that ends on Rudy being teleported to the Demon continent?
>>
>>139679605
>>139679605
Why didn't he fuck Nanahoshi?
>>
>you will never get pranked by Lara
>>
>>139681412
If they make a 12 episode season and end it there I can almost guarantee that there will be another season at least.
>>
>>139679605
>Drill Elf Grandma
I finally see the light
>>
I just realized something.

Both the main magic users in the series were virgins past 40.

Wizards indeed.
>>
>>139682143
LOL proof that you DO become a wizard
>>
File: image.jpg (568 KB, 731x1034) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
568 KB, 731x1034
Making saviors with Roxy-sensei!
>>
>>139681453
Shitphiette
>>
>>139682074
>Rudi didn't taste that elf ass
>Gave her to manlet Cliff
>>
>>139682477
>b'aaaaawwwww why won't Rudy's wife let him sleep with other women it's not fair REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Kill yourself.
>>
>>139682534
>defending the manelf
Kill yourself
>>
>>139682189
>LOL
Fuck off.

>>139682534
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You too.
>>
Any changes in the LN version or is Rudy still dicking around and doing useless shit für ~4-5 Volumes ?
>>
>>139682534
Except Cuckphy did let him sleep with other girls, she just had shit-tier taste and only let him sleep with the worst ones.
>>
>>139682680
>she just had shit-tier taste and only let him sleep with the worst ones
If she let him sleep with the best ones, she would have lost her legal wife position
>>
File: p244.jpg (654 KB, 1123x1600) Image search: [Google]
p244.jpg
654 KB, 1123x1600
Banana a cute
>>
>>139682680
That's because Sylphy only let him marry girls she was sure wouldn't challenge her position as first wife.

Bananahoshi was too good so she was threatened by her.
>>
Reminder that Rudeus created a literal Nanahoshi sexbot with functioning nipples and fuckholes.

He always wanted to tap that but Shitphy wouldn't let him.
>>
I doubt it, the beginning is slow and people will drop it it's not engaging enough they'll also ruin Eris and he's perverted monologues.
>>
>>139682852
without a doubt
>Ariel asked her what she would do if someone else got close to Rudi
>Sylph immediately thinks of banana and gets jelous
She should have let the beast girls in desu their pretty based

>>139682667
Part 7 focused on his adventures at age 14 where he can't get it up, 8 9 and 10 have scenes reordered so sylphs point of view isn't a huge info dump
>>
>>139683194
>8 9 and 10 have scenes reordered so sylphs point of view isn't a huge info dump
So Fitts-senpai's obvious secret identity just got even more obvious?
>>
>>139683265
they get together earlier
>>
>>139682852
She aso didn't want Rudi to get too close to Ariel, perhaps because she wouldn't be able to hold that position against the Queen
>>
>>139679605
Judging from LN sales,Arifureta is more likely to get an Anime than Mushoten.
>>
>>139683517
>Arifureta
Please no
>>
>all of Ridy's children have strong dates and are immune to Orsted's curse
>instead of letting him impregnate as many women as possible to maximize their success in the future she selfishly reins his sperm in for her own usage
Why is Shitphy such a selfish shit?
>>
>>139683665
Hang yourself shitposter. Doing something out of character would be detrimental if it meant Rudi spending even less time with the children he already has. Protecting his family is his number one priority.
I don't get it, are people so bored that they have to shit on girls that aren't their favorite?
>>
>>139684141
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>139684141
>Doing something out of character
What?
>>
>>139684141
>making his family bigger and better able to defend itself isn't protecting it
>>
>>139683574
Arifureta sells like 25k a volume in comparison to Shield Hero and Mushoten that average like 10k.

Actually were there posted numbers for Kumo? I should probably look.
>>
>>139684414
Where do you find that info? I gotta check on Kumoko too.
I think it'll prolly get an anime soonish, it already got an LN and manga adaptation within a year of being published online
>>
>>139684414
I know these teleportation/reincarnation novels are wish-fulfillment garbage, but Arifureta really takes the biscuit of how shit it is. The idea of anime Arifureta becoming the next SAO makes me shiver
>>
>>139684552
Most are shit anyway, the MC's are usually bland and/or OP as hell.
I like Mushoten since Rudi can still easily die by the end, and in Shield Hero Naofumi can't even attack except for some special skills that almost kill him
>>
>>139682521
Fuck you. Cliff is a genius.
>>
>>139684830
Still a manlet
>>
>>139682680
He had already cheated with Roxy. Rudy is a bastard who was very lucky to have married her first. Sylphy did nothing wrong.
>>
>>139684552
Arifureta really isn't that bad though. I mean it's not any worse than things like Shield Hero or Wordmaster or other stories yet somehow it alone always gets focused hate. I'm definitely not saying the story is good or amazing but it did pretty much exactly what it promised as a story.
>>
>>139684313
>forcing me to defend my post when I'm sleepy
Did we not read the same light novel? Rudi already felt stress in his family by having 3 wives. I don't think he would spread his seed far and wide without feeling a sense of responsibility to take care of his off-spring, unless the circumstances were special(like with Ariel). It would be out of character if he did something that would damage family relations.
>>139684390
Did he not have a period of abstinence precisely because it would be would be harder to protect them? Merely having more family members isn't automatically going to make it stronger if the ties are weaker.
>>
>>139684929
Haven't read Arifureta but Wordmaster is definitely shit. OP asshole protag, all loli harem that love him anyway, and you know its bad when it switches translators so often
>>
>>139684929
It is. It's kinda good until he becomes separated, becomes super edgy and fins a vampire loli waifu.
>>
>>139683517
You know mushoten just have blatant polygamy even with huge sales i doubt it will straight away get an anime.
>>
I prefer mushoten made sequel where rudeus reincarnated again that's the best option.
>>
>>139685094
No.
>>
>>139684981
>Merely having more family members isn't automatically going to make it stronger if the ties are weaker.
Most of his possible options were extremely influential and powerful, marrying them could've given him more resources to protect his family.

And Aisha was already family.
>>
>>139684929
I've read 90+ chapters and still couldn't help but drop it. Neither the story nor the characters have any redeemning qualities.

It started okay, a weak MC with no cheat abilities but who works hard in order to get strong. Then he fells into the abyss and Re:Monster happens. He clears the dungeon and gets God tier stats.

Then he becomes edgy and kills everyone who oposes him

MC keeps saying he only wants the vampire loli but the author keeps throwing chicks to him: the strongest black dragon, the strongest bunny girl, the school beauty who follows him despite he already has a harem, the cute loli teacher loved by all the knights lusts for him.

And of course, the handsome hero gets BTFO.

And although he's the most OP in the world, he still insists to go back to Japan. Why? Is there any reason to go back to the place where he constantly got bullied?
>>
>>139685208
What? He didn't love the but he should have married him? It would have ruined his family and would have put them in danger, more members means more people to protect.
>>
>>139685225
He was bullied in school but he had a very happy family life, why would he hate Japan just because of some idiot bullies that didn't even truly bother him that much.

Plus his goal of getting back home was what he tethered his fragile sanity too after falling into the abyss. He needed something to strive for and that's what he latched on to which was a lot better than striving for pointless revenge.
>>
>>139684994
Arifureta isn't anything special either but the story is pretty straight with you what it's going to be about if you pay attention which it seems like few readers every seem to do since people constantly think it's a revenge story.

The entire story is just about a guy with a weak class becoming strongest in the world and his adventure to find a way to get back to earth. It never deviates from that story.

>>139685000
The best part of the story is the various dungeon story arcs. The author did good on those. Some of the in between can be annoying but there's some good stuff too like the capital city arc and of course the whole lead up and final battle arc were good too.
>>
>>139685094
>>139685186
Only if it's an interesting reincarnation like becoming his own great great granddaughter or hijacking Laplace's factor and being reborn in his place as the demon king. Or even both at once.

Since then Orsted would have to kill him.
>>
>>139684472
IIRC Kumoko vol 1 sold 9k.
Less than Mushoten and Shield Hero.
>>
>>139685442
Really? I was hoping for better. Then again neither MT or Shield Hero v1 did much better if any better.
>>
>>139685398
How would that be interesting? Rudeus died happy and content so if he actually was reborn as Laplace he would just waddle up to Orsted immediately and offer up his beating infant heart to him to make things easier for his descendants.
>>
>childhood halfelf
>tsundere bitch
>travelling tutor

>all become boring stay home moms after Rudy fucked and impregnate them

>Rudy's sister later raped one of Rudy's sons

What the flying fuck
>>
>>139685650
>all become boring stay home moms after Rudy fucked and impregnate them
Not Eris.
Eris got to stay as his glorified guard dog.
>>
>>139685650
>A Christmas cake getting pregnant from a 10yo boy
>>
>>139685836
>was in love with her brother Rudy and wants to fuck him
>changed her mind, wants to do incest instead
>waited for one of Rudy's son the reach puberty then raped him

This is fucking retarded, if she wanted incest fucking her brother is basically the same thing
>>
>>139685650
Least Sylphy and Roxy stick around longer, they might even participate in the fight against Laplace and/or Hitogami.

As a side note I don't know what the TLer at the time was thinking with Roxy's name. In japanese it's ロキシー or Rokishii, if it was Rokushii it'd make more sense. Should probably be spelt as Rokishi instead
>>
>>139680631
Plenty of web novel stories have ranked higher than MT in the past and unlike MT, many of them ended up being taken down over the years or fprcibly edited and turned into light novel teasers after being picked up by a publisher.

Because of this, you can't really claim MT as the most popular Tensei story.
>>
>>139685650
>Eris
>tsun
nope
>>
>>139685963
>As a side note I don't know what the TLer at the time was thinking with Roxy's name. In japanese it's ロキシー or Rokishii, if it was Rokushii it'd make more sense. Should probably be spelt as Rokishi instead
Anon, you need more practice in Japanese.
Just because there's no way that pronunciation would in English doesn't mean that isn't how it works in Japanese.
There's a whole bunch of stupid words out there.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ロキシー
>>
>>139683517
Yeah, MT isn't that popular, LN-wise.

Some web novels that went legit, even without an anime, sell better than MT.
>>
>>139685650
Are we even reading the same LN. His wives take turns going out with him on his missions/adventures.
>>
>>139684929
Wordmaster is really bad. The original translators lost interest after finding out how shit the final arc is

Also, it is pretty annoying the author forces lolis on the MC when MC refuses to be a lolicon yet the author badly attempts making a loli romance on a MC that will never reciprocate.
>>
>>139685000
Arufuerta has the most useless side characters, though, since they got thrown away for the shitty loli vampire.

Like it became the author's 12 year old loli vampire waifu circlejerk for the rest of the story.

The Yue worship ruined the story.l
>>
>>139685933
>Loves her brother, wants incest
>Instead of raping her brother, rapes a child because he looks like him
Yeah, it didn't make sense at all. It only ruined her character by making her love for her brother shallow (as long as its incest and they look similar, she is okay with it. And this without taking into account that a 10yo managed to impregnate a woman
>>
>>139686061
So that's why the trap is winning in all the polls
>>
>>139685225
The author doesn't know how to make a good MC,

Even if Arifuerta MC never went to fantasy world, he was actually set for life even without going to college.

Both his parents were pretty major anime/manga industry figures and MC was a major otaku and was gonna use his parents' connections for an easy otaku job after highschool.

And in the fantasy world, MC reaches god status, so you can't really find any reason to cheer for MC since he had it good in both worlds.

And MC never really got bullied back on Earth.

No one physically abused him aside from one time someone was picking on an old lady.

Only in the fantasy world, did he get physically bullied.

But back on Earth, only verbal abuse was the worst MC got in highschool and basic apathy since MC preferred sleeping in the classroom and didn't really start shit with anybody.
>>
>>139686083
Didn't one of the side heroines became a main one in the LN?
>>
>>139686198
The Top beauty classmate who joined the party?
>>
>>139686139
it's just the author forcing his stupid fantasy onto MT.
Thank god MT will never get an anime.
>>
>>139686214
it's Yuuka Sonobe iirc.
>>
>>139686235
It was hilarious seeing the author make edits in real time when the chapter was released and then made up a lie that the staff deleted his chapter and then refusing to show proof or the email from the staff since such an occurrence never happened to any other web novel listed there before.

You get warnings not outright deletions but the author claimed they deleted his chapter without warning
>>
>>139679605
I rather have Kuro no Maou get an anime.

It is actually pretty doable.

Have no idea what Kuro no Maou LN sales are like, though.

It has a pretty strange unknown publisher

It makes me wonder why the Kuro no Maou author didn't choose a more well known publisher.
>>
>>139686235
The author made Rudi's daughter marry her uncle as well since the Elf Grandma ended up being Rudi's mother in law and the son she gave birth too is Rudi's brother and that boy ended up marrying Rudi's daughter.

The family tree is fucked up.
>>
>>139686003
Fair point, but you have names like Rokari and Rocks that kinda point to a similarity
>>
File: 1459860321691.png (879 KB, 1000x999) Image search: [Google]
1459860321691.png
879 KB, 1000x999
Roxy is challenged to a dual
>>
File: m_kon_61_sml.png (131 KB, 410x375) Image search: [Google]
m_kon_61_sml.png
131 KB, 410x375
>>139686356
My bad,it seems she became somewhat of a sub-heroine than a main one.
She's modeled after Himeko from K-ON!.
>>
>>139686467
So Rudi's family tree is doomed to incest?
>>
>>139686467
>yfw in a few generations there will be some mutant babies in Rudi's family tree
>>
>>139687158
Rudy, Sylphy, and Roxy were already mutants to begin with.
Eris is the only one without weird freak genes.
>>
>>139686467
They aren't blood related it's the same as him marrying Eris, it's only Aisha weird that's off
>>
Is this series actually good? It seems a lot of these fantasy light/web novels are kind of bad, how is this compared to the rest?
>>
>>139686511
Roxy cast sand in face and used slap to face
>>
>>139687685
Its in the upper area, I wouldn't say its godly enough to be liked by everyone since it has some elements that people hate (harem and OP MC) but its definitely worth a shot
>>
>>139679605
Hoping someone would translate 幻想再帰のアリュージョニスト or その無限の先へ.
>>
>>139687470
>They aren't blood related it's the same as him marrying Eris, it's only Aisha weird that's off
Lucy is the one that ends up marrying Clive, and she's Sylphy's daughter, not Eris's. Clive is like her great half-uncle (Rawl's half-brother) though so it's pretty much a non-issue.
>>
>>139685549
Not the same anon, but I can see how writing the story from Laplace's POV would be interesting. The prequel would be all about Rudy setting up the future to make it hard for Laplace and to fuck him up, while the sequel would be about Laplace's shenanigans and him trying to not get friggin slaughtered like a pig by Orsted and Rudy's descendents. He would lose in the end, of course.
>>
>>139688134
But that's only interesting if it's actually the real Laplace as the new protagonist. If it was Rudy's soul in what was supposed to be Laplace's body then Rudy would just roll over and let Orsted kill him.
>>
>>139686511
Battle of who is lewder?
>>
>>139687685
>how is this compared to the rest?
Better
>>
>>139688081
You have to consider what a mess of genes Silphy s daughter is since there are at the very least 3 races s blood.
>>
>>139685094
How would this be good? Rudi is dead, he's over and done for. He lived a long, good life and it's ended.

Having him live for any longer would just be unnecessarily extending his story. That being said, a prequel detailing the war against Laplace would be cool I guess
>>
>>139688522
Think of it this way.

Even in the original series, when the question of what Rudeus would've done if Sieg turned out to be Laplace's reincarnation is brought up, he said he would betray both Orsted and Perugius to protect him. And both Orsted and Perugius both have their reasons to still kill Laplace even if he turned out to be totally harmless.

Say that Laplace/Rudeus ends up being born as Lara or Sieg's son, or grandson, or great-grandson, or great-granddaughter, whatever. Even if Laplace's personality is completely supplanted by Rudeus's, both Orsted and Perugius will still want to kill him. Even if Rudeus agrees to be killed, his parents might not share the same sentiment. The Greyrat family might fracture into two sides, one which is forcefully stopping Rudeus from offering himself up out of familial love (and Rudeus himself might eventually come around to their side once he realizes how much pain he'll cause them if he dies again), and the other side that sides with Orsted and agrees that Rudeus must be killed for the greater good. The twist can even be that Hitogami stopped Rudeus's soul from dissolving and shoved him into Laplace's body specifically to start a civil war in his family.
>>
>>139689270
>>139688522
>>139688134
>>139685549
>>139685398
>Rudeus is reborn as a girl and his own descendant
>Sylphy and Roxy still want to fuck him
>degeneracy ensues
>>
>>139688727
You can raise that up to four, since the Laplace factor gives her demon race traits.
>>
>>139688081
I think he meant that it's comparable to Rudi marrying Eris who is his second-cousin or something. So yeah, it's a non-issue.
>>
>>139683574
white hair, one eye, right mechanical arm, edge, guns, ck overalls
remonster will be next
>>
>>139686017
You know just I keep thinking this. If the author had just taken down the WN chapters like many others before him woudn't that boost the LN sales?
>>
>>139691085
Just check any alphapolis s serie sales.
They are low budget shit and still dont sell.
>>
>>139689544
Don't forget the family tradition of the nobles taking the males alway from other families so Eris could be more distantly related
>>
>>139687685
It's popular because it's one fo the first things in the genre that got translated, same reason Shield Hero has any popularity, otherwise they're pretty average by the genre's standards.
>>
File: sampleImage_1971103.jpg (1 MB, 2162x1600) Image search: [Google]
sampleImage_1971103.jpg
1 MB, 2162x1600
>>
>>139679605
>fall in love with the girl you keep mistaking for a boy over and over
Is Rudi a fucking homo?
>>
>>139693720
Iris, pls, stop showing off your family.
>>
>>139694182
> misunderstands with Cliff before he realises Cliff likes Elinalise
>Beasts are fighting their mates but only other dudes challenged him
He was pretty gay for that entire arc, he couldn't get it up for girls at all but he was fine with Fitts even if it was really a boy.
>>
>>139693720
Feel the Bern
>>
>>139693720
Was it just me, or were the first couple chapters really disjointed?
>>
Roxy is mai waifu.
>>
new volume when?
>>
>>139697136
May.
>>
>>139697210
be soon?
>>
>>139693720
What series?
>>
File: coverImage_1971101.jpg (3 MB, 2028x3000) Image search: [Google]
coverImage_1971101.jpg
3 MB, 2028x3000
>>139697404
Duke's Daughter.
>>
>>139697404
How many chapters are out and is it good?
>>
>>139697545
17 tl'd, hope you like OLs.
>>
>>139698363
Let me guess OL reincarnation?
>>
>>139699182
Got hit by truck-san's relative car-san.
>>
>>139699182
>>139698363
At least OL's are actually cute most of the time, unlike fat balding middle-aged otaku NEET-san.
>>
Why hasn't Orsted gone full eugenics yet?
>>
>>139699371
What OL? Otome?
>>
>>139699413
no one likes him
>>
>>139699519
Office Lady, single love interest, it's a otome reincarnation story, yes.
>>
File: Beautiful.png (792 KB, 827x575) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.png
792 KB, 827x575
>>139693720
Smug. Is there anymore samples?
>>
>>139701201
http://japtem.com/projects/dd-toc/v1-illustrations/
>>
>>139701316
No volume 2, the one I replied to may have another sample illustration.
>>
File: sampleImage_1971104.jpg (334 KB, 1081x1600) Image search: [Google]
sampleImage_1971104.jpg
334 KB, 1081x1600
>>139701201
Only the TOC.
>>
>>139701860
Thanks.
>>
mikael_77 get out.
>>
File: Arifureta.jpg (167 KB, 937x661) Image search: [Google]
Arifureta.jpg
167 KB, 937x661
How does someone make this unironically
>>
>>139703303
You get drunk and mash your face onto your keyboard.
>>
>>139703303
What, so this is Arifureta I heard so much about. I had a different impression of it in my mind, might check it out.
>>
>>139679605
>epic
Fuck off and never post again
>>
>>139703878
The story is a mess though.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.