[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well now.. That truly was ... A Joker's Game Really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: joker.png (1005 KB, 954x531) Image search: [Google]
joker.png
1005 KB, 954x531
Well now.. That truly was ... A Joker's Game
Really?
>>
How is it? I couldn't even read the entire synopsis without getting bored.
>>
Japan still hates Usa. And nationalism is going nuts now.
>>
>>139662647
If the synopsis bored you then the anime probably isn't for you.
It was alright though
>>
>>139662682
>And nationalism is going nuts now
It's more of a neutral stance
It feels like Metal Gear Solid 3 when the owner of the school is trying to get the main character to learn that patriotism is bullshit and that loyalty changes by era and by wars.
He's trying to teach patriot-kun how to adapt to any country or environment by staying on top of nation afairs
>>
>>139662445
Tryhard as fuck. Tries to be all deep and shit and then proceeds to explain everything it's saying without batting an eye, making everyone involved look stupid.
>>
>>139662847
>Tryhard as fuck
>Tries to be all deep and shit
How? It's not deep, it's just entertaining.
How the hell is it deep? It's a spy thriller, not an art film like Angel's Egg
You just don't like the serious tone
>>
>>139662957
That's exactly it, it tries to be way too serious and then has garbage dialogue that doesn't fit at all.
>>
>>139663066
I like the serious tone, it's refreshing along with the dialogue.
And I expect and hope moments where it gets more exciting as the ending illustrations imply
If you don't like the tone or dialogue then it might just not be for you
>>
File: aa6.jpg (63 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
aa6.jpg
63 KB, 537x416
These days, anything that isn't moeshit can be already considered a good anime.
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
>woah... Guess we're going to the Redline after all

Come the fuck on madhouse
>>
File: pearl-harbour.jpg (588 KB, 1795x1587) Image search: [Google]
pearl-harbour.jpg
588 KB, 1795x1587
>>139662682
>Japan still hates Usa. And nationalism is going nuts now.
>>
I will miss the MC-kun
>>
>>139662682
>>139662836
>>139663423

>>/pol/
>>
>>139663749
are you retarded?
>>
>>139663334
>>>/v/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.