[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do any of you listen to music while reading manga? if so, why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Friend.jpg (57 KB, 327x320) Image search: [Google]
Friend.jpg
57 KB, 327x320
do any of you listen to music while reading manga? if so, why? should manga be enjoyed without music?
>>
I for some reason when listening to shounens like to blast through the fire and flames the music sometimes coincides with the the little cliffhanger of the chapter.
>>
music is distracting when reading
>>
>>139656263
I bet you listen to Disturbed, as well.
>>
It depends, i only listen to the anime ost of the corresponding manga but not if is something new or way ahead
>>
>>139656168
I think manga is a fairly surface level experience so I can get away with listening to music while reading. The same is not the case if I'm reading a novel.
>>
>>139656168

Usually Jazz, music from the 60s which played at Woodstock but I'm going through a Slowcore binge at the moment. It's quite relaxing when reading manga.
>>
I listen to OSTs from random series.

When I'm really interested in the manga, I don't listen to anything.
>>
I only listen to music when reading Berserk,and its Forces(OST from the anime). It just seems so fitting.
>>
Most of time yes and if I'm reading something longer I usually listen to just one album for whole series, but the must somehow fit together. When I'm listening to that album some time later it brings back memories of that manga...
>>
>>139656168
I've done relevant music during my Jojo re-reads
>>
>>139657339
this
>>
No, it's just distracting.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.