[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for super lovers? >The story begins with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Are you ready for super lovers?

>The story begins with a high school boy named Haru and his mother living overseas. His mother orders him to take care of and "civilize" his adoptive brother Ren, a wild young boy who dislikes talking with other people. While their relationship is adversarial at first, they grow closer as they begin to understand one another.
>>
>>139655368
>civilize
Fancy word for rape.
>>
>>139655368
The guys are pretty, but I'm disturbed by the title and hope the situation in pic related doesn't turn into incest-pedo BL. I mean I'm not a huge fan of BL, but it's alright if its between guys who are around the same age or are all adults.

BL (or really most situations) where an older man hooks up with a kid is just creepy though.
>>
>>139655718
It's not incest if they aren't related and I don't think the relationship begins until they are both above 16, not that I have read the manga.
>>
>>139655718
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 001_size8-2.jpg (399 KB, 777x1100) Image search: [Google]
001_size8-2.jpg
399 KB, 777x1100
I'm also going to be watching Shounen Maid.

>The story revolves around Chihiro Komiya, an energetic elementary school student who was living with his mom. Chihiro is very good at doing housework and chores, and his mother's motto is "No work, no food." After his mother suddenly dies, a man named Madoka Taketori who claims to be his uncle shows up, and asks Chihiro to come live with him. Chihiro initially refuses, but when seeing the horribly dirty state of Madoka's rich home, he decides to start cleaning it. Then Madoka makes another offer to Chihiro: that he comes to live with him, but in exchange Chihiro will do the housework. Chihiro accepts this deal, but suddenly finds himself in a maid uniform.
>>
>>139655993
>Forced to crossdress by uncle
AOTS.
>>
>time skip
>>
>>139655368
I don't like the setting but it may turn out ok as long as its not too cheap and things actually happen.
>>139655718
>BL (or really most situations) where an older man hooks up with a kid is just creepy though.
its meh. junjou and few others have it and it just makes the power dynamic stuck so there is no room for intrigue
>>
>>139655787
Stop advertising your site.
>>
based DEEN
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.