[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fighting Manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 171.jpg (209 KB, 736x1048) Image search: [Google]
171.jpg
209 KB, 736x1048
Baki, Garouden, Tough, Minoru, Shamo, Hokuto no Ken, Souten no Ken, and so on anything is welcome.

Which one is your favorite? why? Is it still being translated?

I am hyped for Minami opening his own dojo, and Musashi is just amusing in Dou.

A little sad that Tough is ending, I hope someone Spiny please finally scanlates the first party, Kiryu vs Oton is fucking awesome.
>>
Guess it's not the day for a thread like this.
>>
All Rounder ending basically was my last on-going fighting manga I liked.
Didn't get into Tough or Garouden, and Karateblahblahblah is whatever.

Shamo was great, it was a fighting manga and then more than that.
>>
>>139653531
>All Rounder

It's still on my backlog, is it good?

Minoru is pretty good, it starts slow bu it's grows greatly and the last tournament translated has been great.

Neither baki nor tough are fully translated but Garouden is, so if you have an inch for a good fighting manga, I'd highly recommend it.
>>
>>139653823
Not that anon but if you REALLY like Jiu-Jitsu this is the manga for you.
I personally can't get into it because to me Jiu-Jitsu isn't interesting to watch, not that it's a bad martial art, just in a visual medium it doesn't really excite. There are striking battles too but mostly it's JJ
>>
>>139653823
Yeah All-Rounder is good. Does a good job of showing movement.
>>
i stopped reading shamo when all of the chinese monkey shit got involved. should i reread it? was the ending good?

i'm sentimental about it because the prison arc inspired me to lift.
>>
>>139654670
Author changed, became shit(tier), ending sucked even worse. Don't bother. Just pretend it ended with magic monkey shit and him marrying that Chinese girl or whatever.
>>
>>139653531
All rounder Meguru is incredible. If you do bjj or mma or kick-boxing, you'll ask yourself: How much does the author and artist practice to know all the intricacies of fighting?
>>
>>139654045
>>139654119
I'll pick it up then right away, thanks anons
>>
Anyone one read Karate Shokushi Minoru or whatever? It seemed average, but it honestly kinda bugged me how the literal rapist was just accepted and forgiven, and continues to threaten our hero's bootyhole every night.

When something like that isn't taken seriously, I find it hard to take other people the manga wants me to consider "villains" seriously.
>>
baki is king of crazy manga fighting, All rounder meguru is incredibly clean and grounded.

Tough never clicked for me, i can't really explain why, maybe it lacks the artstyle to really "sell" all the retarded shit they pull in that series
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.