[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's best girl. It's really unfair she didn't win.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
She's best girl.
It's really unfair she didn't win.
>>
>>139648704
Rikka did win though?
>>
File: food.jpg (61 KB, 850x575) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
61 KB, 850x575
She is such a cute character, it's such a shame she made s2 horrible
>>
>>139648898
Yeah, sad.
>>
>>139649418
but season 2 is better
>>
>>139648704
You have shit taste desu. Nee-san was the best girl followed by Shinka.
>>
>>139652439
>Stinka
>>
>>139649418
Yeah, she was great but not what the series needed.
>>
Shichimiya the best girl of all girls. Ever.
>>
You really thought he was going to dump his girlfriend for another girl? You know that wouldn't fly.

Shit, he gave up on Shinka because she wasn't his ideal waifu. He wasn't even attracted to this girl, not the first time around and now when she came back. She wasn't attracted to him either until they had her feelings for this faggot pointlessly resurface for a while.
>>
>>139653879
good taste
>>
>>139652110
You can't be serious.
>>
I wish the male characters would have different facial features.
>>
>>139655806
Meant for >>139652110
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.