[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Punch Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
How would you rate the Monster Association Arc
Give reasons so shitposters will be obvious
>>
>>139646536
was pretty gud

waiting on Murata to get to it but I suppose kung fu filler arc isn't bad either
>>
Was awesome, mostly because the lenght of everything. So I'm a little scared that Murata could kill the arc extending some fights to add more godlike drawn panels.
>>
>>139646536
It rocked. Every moment with King godtier. I hope the civil war arc will be just as good
>>
newfag garbage, the whole show
>>
>>139646536
It's on the same level as the Chimera Ant arc for me, which means its pretty good. I just hope Murata can speed up his process so the pacing will stay the same.
>>
File: 1455160553632.jpg (108 KB, 800x1112) Image search: [Google]
1455160553632.jpg
108 KB, 800x1112
>>139646536
The whole Garou arc was fantastic if you ignore ONE's and Murata's torturous schedules.
>>
It's always these threads that die too fast, while powerlevelfags reign supreme. It's kinda sad
>>
>>139646536
It was alright but I liked the early chapters of OPM more
>>
>>139647757
its painful to keep up with those guys

painful
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.