[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Dragonballs played a major roll on Dragonball plot? I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Remember when Dragonballs played a major roll on Dragonball plot?
I do
>>
>>139644138
The only times the Dragon Balls are mostly pointless are in the Buu saga. In the Cell saga it's a plot point that they're more screwed than usual because they have no Dragon Balls after Piccolo's fusion.

Right now in Super the focus is the Super Dragon Ball plot.
>>
>>139644547
What the 2 tournaments in Dragon Ball?
>>
>>139644684
Those were intermissions sandwiched between very Dragon Ball centric arcs.
>>
>>139644547
>n the Cell saga it's a plot point that they're more screwed than usual because they have no Dragon Balls after Piccolo's fusion.
It's not a plot point. It's a contrivance to up the drama. Just like sensu beans randomly being limited.
Or the only-one-resurrection limit.
Or the only-one-person-per-wish limit.

Dragon Ball isn't the best thought-out story. Of course, that's not what fun about it, but eh.
>>
>>139644547
Yeah, but the Super Dragon Balls are barely even relevant. Champa wants them to switch Earths, and Beerus... doesn't want them, I guess. They're a completely pointless plot device made specifically to give a reward and a reason for the tournament.
>>
>>139645012
What's the problem with that? It's still a major role.

There's no real point in actually hunting for the Dragon Balls anymore because the characters can warp everywhere and find them with the radar
>>
>>139644768
>intermissions
They were the best part though.
>>
>>139645662
Calling them intermissions is wrong, since they're part of Goku's story.
>>
>Dragon Balls resurrect Frieza
>Tournament to win the Super Dragon Balls
>>
They are literally collecting Super dragons balls right now in Super. They are the prize for winning the tournament. Fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>139645801
>implying "muh original Balls" isn't for another purpose
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.