[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/, is this worth watching? So far I'm on episode 90, (They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: one_piece_anime_key_art.jpg (306 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
one_piece_anime_key_art.jpg
306 KB, 1600x600
/a/, is this worth watching? So far I'm on episode 90, (They just defeated Wapol) and I enjoy it, but I'm not sure if I can grind out <600 more episodes.
>>
Might as well watch western anime stooping this low
>>
>>139636559
Stop when you get bored and start reading the manga if you want to know what happens next
>>
>>139636559
> I watched 90 episodes of thing, should I keep watching thing?
What, 30+ hours isn't enough time for you to form an opinion?
>>
File: One Piece - No Spoilers.png (871 KB, 954x1500) Image search: [Google]
One Piece - No Spoilers.png
871 KB, 954x1500
>>139636559

Switch over to the manga if you've really been enjoying it. As the anime goes on, the animation gets worse and worse as well as unnecessarily dragging out scenes and fights.

Reading the manga will save you hours and hours of time. Plus, the manga is better, in my opinion. The story, characters, islands, abilities, stakes all get increasingly better and more intense as you get deeper into the story. So, look forward to that if you do decide to continue.
>>
>I'm not sure if I can grind out <600 more episodes

I'm genuinely curious: why did you spoiler the image if your post made it clear you were talking about One Piece?
>>
>>139636559
mangas way better, but the anime is excusable up to about episode 500? 470? then switch to the manga at the end of whatever arc that maybe. the animation quality nosedives in recent arcs and even then the manga is just better drawn, better paced, etc. you can read a fully coloured version of it here:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-001?id=257467
>>
Watch the anime until the timeskip, then read the manga
You wont regret it, after Wapol, it get better and better
>>
things really pick up around episode 326, you should really stick around until then, pirate bro!
>>
>>139636832
>Mangas
>>
>>139636559
>watching one piece of shit
yeah ok
>>
i don't read manga because it's pretty shitty if you read them online and shipping is too long and expensive
>>
I'm only on 15, RIP me.

I know people will say read the manga but I like watching the anime for these long adventure shows.
>>
>>139636701
looks like I found some logic here...
I would be disappointed if nobody posted this already.
>>
>>139636559
Switch over to the digitally colored manga after Alabasta.
Also, skip the filler in Alabasta. It's fucking trash and makes the arc feel longer than it should.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.