[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a think of Your Lie In April?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: your-lie-in-april-final.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
your-lie-in-april-final.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
What does /a think of Your Lie In April?
>>
>>139635625
I just watched this and I thought it was great. But then I made a few posts on /a/ and people shit on me. I guess it's not liked around here. I thought the animation and music were top notch though. One of the best from A-1.
>>
Reddit the anime
>>
It's shit
>>
It looks promising enough but then the overarching plot becomes too obvious. Probably jaded, but when you see enough "fluffy" romance that eventually goes to shit for whatever the Japanese call melodrama, it loses it's appeal.
>>
Has its flaws, but worth the watch
>>
>>139635625
It was ok, kind of overrated though
>>
My biggest issue was the entire series felt too drawn out. It lost some of the intensity and feeling of urgency by being 22 episodes.
>>
Not as bad as people say it is. Relatively enjoyable. Great OP.
>>
>>139635625
Good Grief
>>
Complete garbage with nice music.
>>
>>139635625
I'm currently at 11/22 episodes and I find the anime to be pretty good, the thing that bothers me is the same thing happening over and over.
>gets behind piano
>gucci.jpg
>1 minute later
>supressing flashbacks of viet-mom
>Gets stressed out about something that has been happening to him for the past 2 years
>think about grill
>plays good but its already too late.
(not even gonna include the same sentance's he says in a minute)

overal good anime but it kinda loses some of it's charm.
>>
I enjoyed it a lot personally. The final music scene was wonderfully executed, and I enjoyed all of the arcs. The only thing that sorta bothered was the actual "lie" and the best friend, but I have seen shows handle this shit a whole lot worse.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.