[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beyblade Burst episode 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: 001.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
001.png
2 MB, 1280x720
Saw subs for beyblade bursts first episode up on nyaa and checked it out. It was pretty simple but I like the style this new series has. Not sure what the rest of /a/'s thought are on the spinning top series but it still hold a place in my heart. Hope its better than metal series was cause i got tired of that quick.

discussion thread i guess?
>>
> [Doggy] Beyblade Burst - 01 (TX 1280x720 x264 ACC).ass

soft subs are here
>>
File: snagletooth.png (972 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snagletooth.png
972 KB, 1280x720
The twins with the fangs are really distracting.
Not sure why they think adding that is good character design
>>
File: toylineMom.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
toylineMom.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>139634027
the mom is cute though
>>
I'll be checking this out later this week. Now that the best kids anime I've seen in years ended I gotta keep watching the coming ones with an open heart.
>>
>>139635415

Is brave beats that good I was considering marathoning it?
>>
>>139633603
>Vanguard G
>Arc-V
>Pokemon XY&Z
>Battle Spirits Double Drive
>Beyblade Burst

Has the new age of children's toys/trading cards began?
>>
File: ggnore.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ggnore.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>139635557
I hope so if the actually tops blows up if the are hit hard enough like they say they are doing. then I will go out and buy beyblades again. The oldschool ones were super destrustive.
>>
File: tumblr_nqoron2JRW1qlqjjvo1_1280.jpg (548 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqoron2JRW1qlqjjvo1_1280.jpg
548 KB, 1280x720
>>139635487
Yeah it is but for having tight writing. Bandai striked them dead a few weeks ago but they finished it off in a tight satisfying way thankfully. Hope you enjoy it! But if you're looking for animation quality Kaitou Joker all the way.

>>139635557
I think it already began with Yokai Watch/Kaitou Joker/Buddyfight(unfortunately)/Princess Go Precure but the ones you listed really seal the deal now.
Shame yugioh got its plot's ass kicked by doing the Synchro Arc, decreasing quality every ep.
>>
>>139636208
Hopefully they will pick themselves up with the next arc. arc v started off so well I dont want to see fizzle out towards then end.
>>
>>139636208
It is so weird to be able to just sit back and enjoy kids anime again. The boost of quality of shows has rekindled a joy I haven't felt since Saturday morning cartoons. Sentai and kamen rider can only get you so far.
>>
File: Dont_watch_S2_of_Hero_Bank.jpg (511 KB, 1916x1008) Image search: [Google]
Dont_watch_S2_of_Hero_Bank.jpg
511 KB, 1916x1008
>>139636320
I feel likewise, I want to look forward to XYZ arc but a part of me isn't too excited to see Kaito's boring mug again. Here's hoping though, the duels in the beginning were fantastic.

>>139636427
It really is but at the same time weirdly nostalgic. I picked up xros wars a few months ago and even that was pretty fun. It's like the animation quality for kids series now match and exceed the seasonal listings. Plus writing that benefits both adults and kids, it's nice to have fun in this way again
>>
>>139633603
>Beyblade Burst is licensed in the US
>It seems they are only going to do an English dub later this year
I'm disappointed. Why are they not doing a simulcast with both subbed and dubbed versions like Bushiroad with Vanguard?

>>139635557
>Forgetting Buddyfight

>>139636208
Episode 1 of Buddyfight Triple D is much better than the prequels because CoroCoro is involved this time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.