[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naruto thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: The world Obito deserves.jpg (48 KB, 720x514) Image search: [Google]
The world Obito deserves.jpg
48 KB, 720x514
Naruto did a lot of things right and a few things bad.

Let's appreciate Naruto for what it is. But opinions to make it better are welcome
>>
Fuck off Narutards.
>>
>>139615127

Honestly the lack of development of other characters got to me. Considering they were all relatively similar in power levels
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
File: low quality naruto fist bump.png (328 KB, 1362x768) Image search: [Google]
low quality naruto fist bump.png
328 KB, 1362x768
>>139615221
Sure, buddy. All I want is to have peace on /a/, and stop all the 'your anime is bad' and waifu wars.

I don't want to, but you want an awkward, 'believe it' naruto fist-bump? (that I got from streaming anime)
>>
>>139615445
That's what anime fillers are for. Isn't it great?
>>
No.
Get out.
>>
>>139615799
>>139615554
>>139615221

I don't understand why is there so much hatred for Naruto on /a/?

Is it because Hinata won?
>>
>>139615970
Lurk more before posting on /a/.
>>
>>139616092
How many years of lurking is enough senpai?
Do I need Sharingan to see the any hidden meanings in your post?
>>
Naruto shippuuden is probably the worst anime adaption I've ever seen.
Ignoring the filler, they manage to ruin the regular story line by flashing back to fucking everything and killing all the pacing by doing so.
>>
>>139615970
Hello anon. The reason of why naruto threads are not welcome here is because the show is entry level. Entry level=Newfag, do you undestand now? sage
>>
>>139615127
This is how it should of played out.
After Pains defeat a big war between the leaf and cloud niggers break out because of Sasuke's chimp out in their village.
meanwhile the fight between Konan and 'Madara' goes down. Things goes pretty much the same except when he tries to retrieve the rinnegan it is booby trapped and explodes destroying his plan and almost taking his life.

After many many deaths the cloud and leaf come to enough of an agrement to stop the fighting.

The final battle between Naruto ans Sasuke happens. In the end there are no heart filled speeches about redemption or forgiveness; they simply both die on impact after giving everything they got into one final attack.

In the last seen it shows 'Madara' who it reveled to be Obitto. He is sitting on an ocean cliff in a foreign land watching the sun rise while thinking over his life and the choices he made. He then tosses his mask into the ocean.
The End
>>
>>139616609
bump
>>
>>139616609
Just because the show is entry level (and popular) doesn't mean that it's bad.
>>
>>139616817
I'm not saying that, just explaining to you the reason of why this people hate it.
>>
>>139616609
So is bleach, dbz, one piss, and fairy tale yet you don't see people getting so butt hurt about those anime/mangas having threads.
>>
>>139615970
It's an old meme. Honestly you've got worse fanbases on /a/ now. People need to grow up.
>>
>>139616928
Explaining doesn't mean there is any reason to sage it right?
>>
File: mitsuki cyber ninja.png (999 KB, 957x1400) Image search: [Google]
mitsuki cyber ninja.png
999 KB, 957x1400
>>139615127
who is ready for one shot of best boy and best snek?
>>
>>139616955
You've got me there. I don't fucking know, people are weird.
>>139617040
Take your bump.
>>
>>139616687
>The final battle between Naruto ans Sasuke happens. In the end there are no heart filled speeches about redemption or forgiveness; they simply both die on impact after giving everything they got into one final attack.

But then we would not know who win the Naruto bowl, right?
>>
>>139617068
Will we finally find out that the father is Kabuto?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.