[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch 25 and 26 or EOE first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: homos.jpg (90 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
homos.jpg
90 KB, 960x480
I heard they're alternative endings n shit. Sorry for the dumb question ban me later but tell me first.
>>
25 and 26 arent endings they just kind of add to the characters a bit

no reason not to watch them
>>
Watch both. They basically are the same ending, only told/shown differently.

The last episodes are more based around how Shinji himself feels. EoE is more about the broader picture. I think both versions of the ending were great.
>>
25 and 26, then EoE.
>>
>Should I finish watching this show before watching this movie that was produced years after the fact?

Gee anon, I wonder.
>>
File: are they gay.png (257 KB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
are they gay.png
257 KB, 500x567
guys i am starting to suspect that they're gay
>>
>>139610624
Kaworu is a non-human with no concept of sexuality and Shinji is just an insecure lonely kid who'll latch onto anyone who gives him attention.
>>
Why would he love Shinji? What's so lovable about him? He's alright, yeah, why does he love him though?
>>
Fuck me why was I thinking of skipping episodes 25 and 26.
>>
>>139610023
I watched 25 & 26 after the instrumentality began in EoE
>>
>>139610023
>watch ALL of NGE
>wtach EOE
>watch rebuilds
this is the correct and chronological order
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.