[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Actual OVA PV when?

Also Mahoutsukai no Yome thread.
>>
>>139606686
Snorefest, not even animation and sound can save it.
>>
>>139606686
Useless and boring MC. She reminds me of the girl from Diabolik lovers.Also furryshit
>>
Boring
>>
I read 20 chapters of this and I am not sure if I want to continue.

Super special feMC with a harem. I feel disgusted, is this how women feel when they read/watch harem manga/shows?
>>
>>139608292
>>139608598
>>139611358
>>139611578

>all this shit taste

Careful the wendigo doesn't hear you.
>>
>>139611578
I don't generally hate reverse harems because at least the super special female protagonists are interesting. It's usually the guys who are shitty paper cutouts. It's basically the opposite issue that normal harems have.
Instead one one personality-less MC who's defined entirely by their background, abilities and design surrounded by colourful and interesting characters that are fascinated with him for no good reason, you have one colourful and interesting character surrounded by and fascinated with a bunch of personality-less characters defined entirely by their background, abilities and design for no good reason.
>>
>>139611906
Basically you're saying that males are the problem and that everything would be better if there were just grills.
>>
>>139611578
>with a harem
She has a husband, a "brother," and a creepy priest. More of a love story than a harem.
>>
>>139612308
I don´t even thing the priest count as a love interesr neither the the brother.
>>
>>139611578
You don´t even heve to be a girl to feel disgusted by a harem, most of them are shit.
>>
She has a creepy skelly-husbando/master/teacher and a fluffy familiar.
That makes magical Shirayuki awesome enough in my eyes.
>>
I thought this was Shirayuki from the thumbnail.
>>
>>139611578
>is this how women feel when they read/watch harem manga/shows?
Yes
>>
>>139612037
Or if harem writers figured out how to actually write male characters.
This is probably why sports anime and shounen are so popular with female viewers and fujoshi. The popular ones tend to not have the same issues with completely failing to characterize their male characters.
>>
File: fazer o quê.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
fazer o quê.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
I like it, those chapters when she was amongst dragons felt amazing, but I agree, it's been pretty bland after meeting the familiar dog.

Worth a shot, if someone asks me. Maybe not your tea of cup.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.