[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY NIGGA ESCANOR IS ABOUT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT BITCH GOWTHER.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: nanatsu-no-taizai-7327111.jpg (218 KB, 1200x866) Image search: [Google]
nanatsu-no-taizai-7327111.jpg
218 KB, 1200x866
MY NIGGA ESCANOR IS ABOUT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT BITCH GOWTHER.
>>
>>139597666
Why is Escanor so GOAT?
>>
>>139597707
I wish I knew had to properly explain why he is GOAT, he is best sin.
>>
>>139597812
Im just hoping Merlin shows us something to make me think shes good enough for escanor. I like her, but I also find her very manipulative
>>
>>139598000
Yeah I don't trust Merlin as well, she framed the sins for the murder of the king and from what we know of her she is shrouded in mystery. I've never really trusted once, so yes I'm hoping we get more backstory on her.
>>
So is this going to be a thing where he can go full strength at night just by willing it? Or is this a one time thing I wonder?
>>
>>139598360
Yeah, that wasn't explained very well. Apparently his thoughts and feelings for Merlin caused him to transform, I'm expecting it to be a situational or one time deal. It wouldn't make sense if he could control his transformation because then he'd be more OP then he already is. Escanor's thing is that he can only transform during the day, it takes away the uniqueness of the character if they take that aspect away from him.
>>
So it's not the actual sun but anything he can perceive as a sun?

Well that sure is convenient.

I hope he rips Gowther in half.
>>
jesus. This and the Toriko chapter were great this week.
>>
>he brings out his max power just at the thought of his waifu
This is why he's the best.
>>
>>139598000
>>139598099
Merlin confirmed kill
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIEPmDla9l8
>>
>>139598530
Maybe he is holding himself back without bein aware, his first transformation ocurred when his brother was beating him up.
>>
>>139602042
it was during daytime
>>
>>139602024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFca32_7YUU
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.