[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So,,,how is the season so far for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
Phoenix: shit

Jojo; Its Jojo but it looks like they run out of budget in the first episode already.

BNHA: Exactly like the manga, as good or as bad as that is.

Endride: This one was almost painful to watck

Kuma Miko: Not sure if comfy or pedo

Re Zero: Boring as hell
>>
JJBA4 : Faces are weird but Im ready for beautiful duwangs

BnH : I'm worried it'll be slow as fuck, but It seems to stay very true to the manga and its REALLY well handled with the original art style.

Luluco : Flash Tween garbage... YET AGAIN. gg trigger, thanks for saving anime again.
>>
>Kumamiko
Best first episode by far.

>BNHA
Its decent enough.

>Macross Delta
I've never watched a Macross before, so this makes me want to go back and watch all of them

>Pan de Peace
Cute baguettes doing cute baguette things. I like it.

>Re: Zero
Read the manga recently, so it felt like i was just rereading the manga and it bored me.

>Luluco
Just more of Imaishi's unfiltered garbage
>>
JoJo : Good
Mayoiga : Ok
Ace Attorney : Bad

Going to watch the motorbike anime too but I don't expect much from it. This is the biggest backlog season in recent memory for me.
>>
>>139593252
>Its Jojo but it looks like they run out of budget in the first episode already.
It was the same for the first season so I wouldn't worry too much. It could be worse and turn like Crusaders where they just run out of budget in the final fight.
>>
>>139593252
Jojo and BnHA: Both met my expectations for both of them.

Mayoiga: Kind of bored me with the first ep but the three episode rule will be applied

Pheonix: Pretty bad
>>
Jojo's p good so far
Luluco is 10/10
I've dropped AA like an ugly baby

I'll be okay this season
>>
good season t'b'h
>>
>>139593252
Phoenix is faithful enough to the game but they fucked up with the time zones contradiction, it's a 3 hour difference, not 2
JoJo has a nice style, I like it
BnHA's first episode was pretty good, they nailed the manga, but at this rate it'll end at USJ and I really wanted to see the sports festival arc being animated
Luluco is fun and that's the best I can say about a short series
Gotta watch Kuma Miko and Mayoiga next
>>
Most of the stuff I'm looking at isn't even out yet anyways
>HnHA
Not bad, Its not rushed like I thought it would be which is good but at the cost of getting nowhere in the story.
>JoJo
Love me some JoJo, Have't read the manga so its all new to me.
>Mayoiga
Not a bad first episode, I like the idea but 30 full fleshed characters in 13 episodes?
Should have had half that, I can already tell who is and isn't going to be important
>Pan de Peace
Not bad, Its cute
>Terra Formars
Shit, I might end up dropping this but I don't like dropping stuff on a s2.
>Luluco
Pretty cool, I'll be watching this
>>
>>139593252
Do you even enjoy anything in your life?
>>
>>139594920
>it's a 3 hour difference, not 2
rokkarizeishun, anon sama
its paris for non-nips
>>
>>139595248
She was in new york
>>
Luluco is awesome.
Macross is awesome.
Mayoiga has potential to be awesome.
My Hero Academia is eh but Umakoshi.
Kuma Miko was no good.

Pretty sure that's everything so far.
Still waiting for Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou.
>>
I laugh at people who said this was season was going to be better than last season. Last season was one of the best anime seasons in years.
>>
I watched re:zero B then i discovered that there was a A version.
Why didn't they just make a 45 minute special in one episode ?
Or they could just make two episodes,why A and B ?
>>
>>139595748
>best in years
God what the hell did you even watch?
>>
File: 1454444153465.png (258 KB, 431x365) Image search: [Google]
1454444153465.png
258 KB, 431x365
>>139595748
>best anime seasons in years
>>
>>139595748
>Last season was one of the best anime seasons in years.
But there wasn't any CGDCT. By definition it was a terrible season.
>>
>>139595748
I am legitimately curious what you think a 'good' season is.

Summer 2013 was the most recent season I think was the best. Why was Winter better?
>>
>>139593252
Everything been a disappointment so far, except for Kuma and Luluco and maybe Mayoiga, I don't know what to think about Mayoiga yet.
>>
>>139595748
t. last season was my first season
>>
>>139596015
Mayoiga's probably going to be one of those 'fun to post about on /a/ but completely forgotten in 1 year' anime.
>>
>>139595748
The only memorable anime was Rakugo, everything else was mediocre and trash
>>
>>139595805
>>139595900
Not him, but having Rakugo, Osomatsu Konosuba and Koyomimonogatari made it pretty great. Not the best in years though
>>
>>139595748
It was just better than Fall 2015, what is surprising is that usually Winter is the worst season, but this year it might be the best one.
>>139595954
Galko
Pandora
Ooyasan
But I get your point.
>>
>>139596158
Yeah I'm not saying it wasn't good, but I don't think it was anything more than par for the course. Best in years is huge.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-10-16h50m49s384.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-10-16h50m49s384.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>139595663
The English localization changes the setting from Japan to California, and Cindy's visit from New York to Paris. This happens in the games. Obviously, the anime won't bother to go with the localized details. This is why you hear faggots complain "They changed Phoenix's name to Naruto!"
Is that clear enough?
>>
>>139595125
>13 episodes
Isn't it 24 eps?
>>
>>139596698
Mayoiga?
I just looked, Apparently its only 12 so it was even less than I originally thought.
Hopefully it will be 24 though.
>>
>>139595803
Dumbass, they aren't different versions. Ep B is continuation of ep A.
>>
>>139595803
I don't know if you're actually retarded or just pretending but i'll take the bait.
So why call them A and B and not make separated episode?
If they wanted to make a 45 minute long they could just do it in one episode.
>>
>>139593252
>jojo
excellent
>mha
literal trash that needs to die
>luluco
it was okay
>>
>>139593252
>jojo
okay.
>BnHA
Fun.
>Macross Delta
Fun. CG is still shit.
>Luluco.
Great ED, otherwise it's garbage.
>Kumamiko
No.
>Bakuon
Mediocre
>Phoenix Wright
Really lazy, just play the game.
>>
JoJo: Okay
Mayoiga: Okay, but not sure
Phoenix: Average, but better than I expected, at least they're true to the game
Macross 0048: Awesome, as expected. Will be a wild ride.
>>
File: 1455034296905.png (587 KB, 933x720) Image search: [Google]
1455034296905.png
587 KB, 933x720
>>139593252
I can't keep up with all those abbreviations.
>>
>>139593252
>>139593419
>>139594155
>judging Ace Attorney anime by an episode without Maya
Get a load of these faggots
>>
File: 1232.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1232.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Phoenix Wright: Haven't played the game but can tell why people would enjoy it, Anime was pretty meh so far.

Kuma Miko: Comfy of the season what more can you say about this glorious show.

Mayoiga: Will be a fun ride whatever happens.

Pan de Peace: It's aight.

Terraformars: Looks like complete shit but will finish for base Alexander.

ReZero: Really liked it apart from time reversal bullshit.

Ushio to Tora: Standard decent like first season.

Uchuu Patrol: Not bad but not great as /a/ makes out.
>>
File: 1459787829366.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1459787829366.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>Mayoiga
Good first episode. Honestly don't see why people are hyping it as "le epic trainwreck!!".
>Macross Delta
Fun.
>Luluco
Good but staying away from the threads. Why do Triggerfags have to run shit into the ground all the time?
>Ace Attorney
Don't care about the animation quality or whatever people were complaining about. It was OK. But yeah just play the game like >>139599383 said.
>Re: Zero
Too many tropes, my eyes were rolling to the back of my head.
>BNHA
Didn't like it. I guess it's just not for me.
>>
I have determined that Macross is AOTS
>>
well i can guess, to guess from this episode, im guessing its childish ass stupid bull shit with predictable murderels and takes too much steals from dangan ronpa. stupid from episode 1 onwards and dropped
>>
Genuinely a shit season. I'm quite glad though to be honest as it means I can make a dent in my backlog.
>>
>Ace Attorney
Awful. This isn't what I ordered.

>BHA
All Might is literally perf-
>only half the chapter
What

>Macross Delta
Haha what even is this fun
>>
File: SEXUAL HARASSMENT.png (838 KB, 874x864) Image search: [Google]
SEXUAL HARASSMENT.png
838 KB, 874x864
SEXUAL HARASSMENT
>>
>anime gourmets
kek
>>
>>139600250
I wouldn't recommend watching Ace Attorney without playing the games. The pilot is basically the tutorial level but it didn't capture the feeling and intensity of the courtroom at all. Phoenix can always get goofy but they should have played a somber track showing a literal dead person instead of the chipper tune.

Kaji is also the worst VA for Feenie.
>>
I don't get the hate for Macross' CG. It's not like you haven't seen worse and the only scene where it was truly bad was that first pan up shot of the poorly rendered ship. The dancing and Itano were just fine.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.