[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rewrite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: rewrite.jpg (92 KB, 850x432) Image search: [Google]
rewrite.jpg
92 KB, 850x432
What does /a/ think of the new PV?

Personally I don't like the artstyle that much. It's too "soft". And Kotarou looks like a manlet brat. At least Akane was smug as fuck.
>>
>>139589925
At least the designs look better than the original.
>>
>>139589925
I have no hope anymore
>>
Forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj9E2VKauNc
>>
Pretty optimistic. It looks like they're not going to cut as many corners as the LB Anime did. That anime was a tragedy worse than the fate Maeda gave to the characters.
>>
When will otaku realize Maeda is a hack and every single one of his works is the same shit?
>>
>>139589925
I would've been fine if it looked like the VN opening but I guess that was too much to ask for.
>>
>>139591648
We noticed since Charlotte. Rewrite's case is literally different because muh Romeo/R07.
>>
>>139591492
>Pretty optimistic. It looks like they're not going to cut as many corners as the LB Anime did
How do you get this impression? All I can see is that we are going to get stuff from the common route. Corner cutting will come from the fact that the routes won't mix well and they need to make compromises.
>>
File: 1388572981592.jpg (128 KB, 850x531) Image search: [Google]
1388572981592.jpg
128 KB, 850x531
Animation seems decent at least. It might be enjoyable.
>>
>>139592668
Yeah I meant the animation quality specifically. It already looks better than Little Busters in that regard. The broadcast to that animu was a disaster. Refrain was fine but everyone that didn't play the VN abandoned ship by then.
>>
>>139590015
>At least the designs look better than the original.
You can't be serious. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>139592788
But he's right anon.
>>
>>139591648
>When will otaku realize Maeda is a hack and every single one of his works is the same shit?
Only when it comes to anime originals. Every one of his VNs has been a hit in Japan.
Also, check your facts next time shitposter-kun. The only involvement Maeda has in Rewrite is some insert songs/BGM, which are also his forte.
>>
>>139589925
Not KyoAni so who cares?
>>
>>139593038
Everyone's moved on from KyoAnisameface. Have you been living under a rock?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.