[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: confessions I'll pick up any show with a trap in it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: konatasmoek.jpg (29 KB, 495x396) Image search: [Google]
konatasmoek.jpg
29 KB, 495x396
ITT: confessions

I'll pick up any show with a trap in it, no matter the quality.
I spend more time downloading anime than I do watching anime.
I hardly even watch anime, I just look up plot summaries, look for key meme words and save some screencaps so I know what I'm talking about.
I could literally count the number of shows I've completed on one hand.
>>
yay time for cancer threads so normalfags and newfags feel welcome.

>I use CR
>I stream anime
>I prefer dubs
>I think loli and shota are problematic
>I have a gf
>I have watched less than 20 anime
>I don't read manga
>SoL and moeshit belong in the trash
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>139582957
The only thing that determines if I watch an anime or not is the quality of the opening them. Hasn't let me down yet!

Tfw you think I'm joking.
>>
That's bait, not a confession.
>>
>>139583043
I purposely pretend to be a blogposting normalfag in order to spite people like you.
>>
>>139582957
I have yet to watch anything made before the year 2005 with the exception of LOGH
>>
I watch anime and have a successful social life.
>>
>>139583123
I'm pretty sure most annon do but they pretend they don't to fit in better.
>>
>>139583387
No.
>>
>>139583387
They really need to stop.
It makes the actual losers think they're in good company.
>>
>>139583043
>problematic
>moeshit
>>
>>139583043
>I spend my free time being angry at nothing
>>
>>139583387
Other than work and buying food from the grocers the only social interaction I have with anyone, is with /a/.
>>
File: 78658.png (269 KB, 606x693) Image search: [Google]
78658.png
269 KB, 606x693
I've pretended to hate anime for years because my best friend thinks its creepy. Meanwhile I've been getting off to girls with dicks fucking each other for the past two weeks.
>>
My enthusiasm for anime has slowly declined over the years. The last anime I watched whole was One Punch Man. I haven't seen a single episode of anything since then. Before OPM it was KLK. All I really care about right now is Raildex, Negima and Nanoha. I care so much I could cry. I have cried.
>>
I love the first season of SAO
Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>139582957
I think anime is complete trash. I watched only Eva, bleach, naruto, trigun, bebop and berserk. I despise weebs and everything else I despise too. Ah, remembered that I also watched shigurui, it was the best. Fuck you and this board.
>>
>>139583627
>working
Okay, normie.
>>
>>139583914
Nice
>>
i enjoy moeshit
i cried during the last episode of love live
i watch high school slice of life anime because my own life sucks
i liked yu-gi-oh zexal,at least the 70 episodes i watched of it. i have no idea why.
>>
File: 1459754691303.png (174 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1459754691303.png
174 KB, 345x345
>>139582957
fucking normalfag bait
we have to make them feel unwelcome, this is the only semi-decent board left. also
>I spend more time downloading anime than I do watching anime
>I just look up plot summaries
>look for key meme words
>save some screencaps so I know what I'm talking about
>I could literally count the number of shows I've completed on one hand
that's disgusting and you should feel disgusting, ashamed, angry, and suicidal
>>
>>139584925
Don't kid yourself.
You're not in good company when you parade around your social inadequacies like a "badge of pride".
>>
>>139583043
>I use CR
>I use Funimation
>I stream anime
>I download anime
>I watch toonami
>I buy BDs
>I prefer dubs
>loli is good
>I have a 2D waifu
>I have watched more than 20 anime
>I have read more than 20 manga
>SoL and moeshit belong in the trash
>I'm posting from my smart phone
>>
>>139584950
>implying i parade around my social inadequacies
>implying i would see it as a badge of pride
>implying i mentioned that at all
i said nothing about this you dumb faggot. get the fuck off my board
>>
i love you
>>
I find out about new anime via doujins and only watch them once I've fapped to them for a while.
>>
I like to think that I love all you /a/nons but if i met one in real life I'd probably avoid it because I can't deal with real life social interactions
>>
>>139582957
I'm basically a normalfag taste wise at this point.
I prefer to dl 480p because I'm on satellite internet and have a download allowance. But I'm kinda glad I'm getting 480p these days as I don't have the funds to get more hard drives if I run out of space.
I can't give an anime a lower score than 5/10 if it looks and sounds good.
I like interpretive translations occasionally because it flares my nostalgia for old dubs and fan subbing.
I'm always watch the anime first for adaptations because I like the colors, sound and music of anime over lns, vns, and manga.
I migrated here from /co/ about 3 years ago.
>>
File: 1458856272170.jpg (15 KB, 318x405) Image search: [Google]
1458856272170.jpg
15 KB, 318x405
my best friend thinks loli and straight shota things are gross, and I agree with him
But I secretly jack off to it
>>
>>139582957
>I'm picky
>I don't like moeshit
>I like traps
>I stream, because torrenting takes forever
>I hate weak anime/manga girls
>I hate weak anime/manga boys
>Crab and snake a shit
>Bat and snail best girls
>I'm a woman
>>
>I haven't been keeping up with the seasons
>I mostly prefer dubs
>I still haven't seen Haruhi and Lucky Star
>most of the shit I watch is at least 15 years old.
>>
>>139582957
When I was 19 I molested my 7 year old niece, nothing rancid like penetration but something akin to fondling. She hasn't mentioned it at all and I think she was too young to understand what was going on. This was two years ago.
>>
File: 7MAHsvk.jpg (160 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
7MAHsvk.jpg
160 KB, 900x1600
I can't watch anime at normal speed anymore. It's painful, everything just happens so slowly.
>enjoyable anime 1.2-1.5x
>mediocre anime 2x
>it's crap but let's see where it goes 4x

Oh and I skip the OP/ED after I've heard it once.
>>
>>139585416
Disgusting. I wouldn't even consider touching your penis.
>>
>>139585679
Why anon, are you a degenerate? Also you'll hear about that in 5-10 years. Best make yourself scarce.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.