[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is how Fatefags feel when they got their adaptation by DEEN.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 121.jpg (55 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
55 KB, 540x304
So this is how Fatefags feel when they got their adaptation by DEEN.
>>
:C
>>
I realize I prefer playing the game to watching an anime of the game, and I think I'm gonna feel that way forever about the topic.

It isn't bad, but it just doesn't give that feeling of discovery.
>>
Do the subs use the original Japanese names, or the localized names that we're all familiar with?
>>
>>139576751
on CR you can choose
>>
>>139573406
As a Fatefag myself, I didn't completely hate DEEN's adaptation. I had some problems with the CG dragon and the mickeymouse ending, but otherwise I gave few to no fucks.

Now, DEEN's real sin is butchering Ryukishi07's works. And the original art for Higurashi/Umineko was already shit to begin with, so making it look worse is an unimaginable feat.
>>
>>139573406
Fatefags basically didn't exist before they got their adaptation by DEEN.
>>
>>139576751
CR has both name scripts, but they don't really localize anything else which makes it sillier than before. For example it still takes place in Japan even with the Western names, and the time difference in the first case doesn't make any sense if they're in "California," although it's quite obviously Japan anyway. I don't remember seeing California in the subs, at least.
Still, the names are the same. They just didn't make any effort to localize the script so it's pretty lazy overall, plus Hold It/Objection/Take that are all in Japanese, naturally.
>>
File: smugbeato.png (250 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
smugbeato.png
250 KB, 360x400
>>139576943
>original art is shit
Found the plebian
>>
>>139576998
This
>>
>they spoiled the real killer in the very first second
Why?
>>
>>139576998
We have a love/hate relationship with the F/SN anime. We loved it 'cause it was the only one we had (and had great music). We hated it because it made a mess of the story and the animation + art were pretty bad.
>>
>>139573406
What about Tsukihime?
>>
>>139579420
Ace Attourney is supposed to be about finding out the case more than the actual mystery.

The killer usually stops getting shown later in, though.
>>
>>139579420
Because it's the tutorial case and the same thing happened in the game

Get better bait
>>
>>139579420
It's no mystery and they did the same in the vn. 2nd case will be the same but after that we will start to see some mystery.
>>
>>139579569
Yeah, good thing DEEN never stuck their dick in that cunt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.