[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Griffith just apologized to Guts and gave him a hug, would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Griffith.jpg (104 KB, 610x763) Image search: [Google]
Griffith.jpg
104 KB, 610x763
If Griffith just apologized to Guts and gave him a hug, would he be forgiven?
>>
but he did nothing wrong
>>
>>139569526
well what does he have to do to get Guts back as a friend if a tender hug won't even change his mind
>>
He would have to cut off that godly hair and give it to Guts.
>>
>>139569717
death
>>
>>139569717
Possibly another brotherly shower session?
>>
>>139569447
He needs to do something wrong first to be forgiven
>>
>>139569719
I need to see a hair swap of this now
>>
If I raped your gf, killed your friends and doomed you to a life of misery, a hug enough to be even?
>>
>>139570027
Are you Griffith?
>>
>>139570027
He also gave him a half demon baby, so that and a hug makes them pretty even...
>>
>>139570252
that baby is a reminder he was cucked. that's some advanced bullying
>>
File: Griffithdidnothingwrong.png (324 KB, 695x781) Image search: [Google]
Griffithdidnothingwrong.png
324 KB, 695x781
>>139570027
>>
If Griffith retrieved the Band of the Hawk members from the Sea of Souls and restored them without any trauma, including Caska, and giving Guts his arm and eye back, sure why not.
>>
File: 1kuxiwn.jpg (201 KB, 1009x719) Image search: [Google]
1kuxiwn.jpg
201 KB, 1009x719
You think its possible that griffith made a heaven for all the band of the hawk members isolating them from the vortex, and in the final fight when guts is going to die thats his end, among the vortex, at rest with the rest of them all by griffiths hand who he kills
>>
>>139569447
>lol I raped you're waifu
>hug up bitch
>>
File: No.png (263 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
No.png
263 KB, 1024x768
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.