[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think about accel world? do you project yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-04-03-19-01-24.png (534 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-03-19-01-24.png
534 KB, 1280x800
What does /a/ think about accel world?
do you project yourself in the protagonist?
>>
>>139568911
I don't get how the economy works in Accel world.

Also the ability to have heightened perception is wasted on a limited pool of middle schoolers.
>>
It was pretty good, it's a shame we got just a movie instead of a real S2
>>
>>139568911
It's vastly superior to SAO, and it baffles me that this was the Kawahara series that got left at one season. Especially because the arc immediately after where the season ends is really, really good.
>>
KONO HITOMI WA
>>
File: 1348302082509.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1348302082509.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>139568911

I loved it despite the shitty MC.
>>
>>139569047
bu-but you can cheat on tests tho
>>
>>139571168
The MC wasn't that bad, it was just self-insert fags who disliked him
>>
File: accel.jpg (29 KB, 222x350) Image search: [Google]
accel.jpg
29 KB, 222x350
>>139568911

Nomi getting utterly rekt and mindbroken was amazing. Haru didn't pull the "let's be friends" bullshit that so many other MCs do.

Kuroyukihime best waifu, Fuuko best slutfu, Niko best smugfu
>>
It almost makes you forget it was written by the SAO guy.
Well, until that godawful arc with Noumi the edgelord. So bad it's like a different show from the rest.
Good soundtrack at least.
>>
>>139568911
I still refuse to believe that they are /a/nons who self inserted to this series. What happened to the /a/lphas I used talk to almost a decade ago.
>>
>>139568911
It was fairly entertaining, but I've forgotten most of the details. I didn't self-insert, not least as when I went to school there wasn't a prevalence of technology. So the whole social setup didn't work very well.

MC should exercise, he was seriously overweight, and that has long term health ramifications.

Some of the scenes were cool though.
>>
>>139571624
You know, as a total aside to this thread, that's a blood good question.

It's obvious that the demographic will change, and that the board (and, more broadly, anime) stop appealing to people after university, but it's quite interesting how much the typical user differs from those in ~2004/5, and even from the younger users that flood in post ~07.
>>
>>139570927
WA AZAYAKA NI MAU
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.