[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese historical manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: song of the long march.jpg (213 KB, 1000x1389) Image search: [Google]
song of the long march.jpg
213 KB, 1000x1389
Get in here anons. An update to Song of the Long March and Shut Hell?

Am I dreaming?

Who is excited for Tang supporting the XueYanTuo tribe's independence from the Ashina khaganate?

And is Shut hell really /ss/ fodder or is it just me?
>>
>>139566645
And a new chapter of Jin too.
>>
Gunka is out too.
>>
>>139567658
Too bad nobody posted in the thread.
>>
>>139569800
Well I don't expect anons to remember these mangas.
>>
Since I am shit posting I might as well as post this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYKlJQh4C90

PV for the Song ofthe Long march game.
>>
Also reading about the history of the Tang dynasty and its NorthEastern campaigns spoils the story.
>>
File: song of the long march.jpg (122 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
song of the long march.jpg
122 KB, 408x600
>>
>>139570020
I don't think any historical manga outside of Vinland Saga has gotten to the bump limit. Hell, even VS rarely has 500+ reply threads.
>>
>>139571217
Too bad. They are legitimately fun mangas.

At least Mori's ones get more pull.
>>
>>139571217
Back when Kingdom was updating daily there were 500+ threads, but that was only a few, mainly during the coalition arc, but I think it would have been even bigger if spoilerfags weren't around.

But it's true, historical series get dumped on in general. Even Hox threads like with his Sangokushi uploads barely get any comments.

I wonder if /his/ would be more interested in them than /a/?
>>
It is a shame /a/ does not like Jin more.

The procedure in it are actually relatively accurate. There are dumb things once in a while like putting in a drain for a lumpectomy case but mostly pretty good.
>>
>>139572803
Well anyone who I've seen discuss Jin has always praised it, including myself. It's just that for from what I can tell, there's not much to talk about unless you're in the know about the medical knowledge. Guys like me can only take it at face value, and since the series is already completed there's spoilers and people who already know what's gonna happen and thereby don't talk about it.

But then again I doubt that's important. Ravages of Time has a bajillion things to discuss yet it's practically one thread per year.
>>
>>139573978
Is Ravage of time any good?
>>
>>139574188
You can think of it like a Chinese version of LOGH, only instead of silly semi circles and people being dumb, even mid-tier officers are Yang Wenli tier. The stratagems and tactics in this series blows away anything I've ever seen in fiction, whether it's manga novels or whatever.
>>
>>139575444
I will trust you on that. Will look it up. Thanks anon!
>>
do you guys know any relatively easy to read chinese manga? Kinda like when people use Yotsuba to practice Nipponese
>>
>>139575781
Why not wait for the translated version? Reading something with an English comparison is the easiest.
>>
>>139575574
Assuming you know nothing about Romance of Three Kingdoms, you have to decide whether you wanna read The Ravages of Time by itself, or do you wanna read a 3 Kingdom story like Sangokushi and read ROT later as a re-telling.

Whichever you choose though, I believe it's still a unique read.
>>
>>139575921
I have heard about it over the years, but watching it unfold from the opposite side could be fun.
>>
>>139576035
I also think it has the most re-read value of all the adaptations, but that might not be for everyone has 400-500~ chapters per read through is quite time consuming.

And it still hasn't even reached the half way point of the original novel.
>>
>>139576162
Sister Meng is adorable.

Please don't be a man or an eunuch.
>>
Did they really make Liu Bei look like Jesus?
>>
>>139576476
I don't know what to tell you.

>>139577603
Similar, but he keeps the traits he has in the novels, such as big earlobes and long arms. It's mostly used for symbolism so I guess the Jesus look fit cause Liu Bei is an underdog.
>>
>>139566645
I don't how you can doubt whether Shut Hell is /ss/ fodder, it's pretty much explicit. Which annoys me because I thought the modern reincarnation girl was cuter.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.