[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
STRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAY
>>
File: trumpetgirl.jpg (52 KB, 301x200) Image search: [Google]
trumpetgirl.jpg
52 KB, 301x200
We found a kind of paradise in the flowers bloom
>>
WE'VE FOUND A KIND OF PARADISE
>>
>>139558224
What is this, "Otherkin: the series"?
>>
>>139558426
>>139558400
Strangermind
>>
>>139558224
Those poor wolfs. They only wanted to be happy
>>
>>139558224
AKA The annoying fat fuck, the edgy edgelord, the bitch, the boring mc that never speaks, the creepy af shit girl, and the shota cumdupster.
>>
>>139558400
WE'VE SEEN THE END OF A MYSTIC LAND SO CLOSE IT MEETS THE PARTING SUN
Why do you keep posting that image with this song?
>>
I liked it, but it was one of my first anime so I don't know how it is in comparison to other stuff. It was really great though. That song, after I finished it late at night I heard the song in my sleep the whole night and it was still playing in my head when I woke up.
And I cried so much! One of the saddest anime endings I've ever seen.
>>
>>139558224
Man that ending is so nostalgic. I named my car kiba...
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (5 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
5 KB, 480x360
BEEN A LONG ROAD TO FOLLOW
>>
One of the first series I ever watched, good times.

>>139558590
>being this new
>>
File: -2.jpg (77 KB, 262x423) Image search: [Google]
-2.jpg
77 KB, 262x423
>>139559670
>>139562710
>mfw I was 21 when this aired
>>
>>139558224
I'm here standing at the edge
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.