[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alice in Borderland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 001.jpg (366 KB, 1500x1076) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
366 KB, 1500x1076
Never seen a thread discussing this.

Despite the irregular updates I think it's pretty good desu.

The asspull survival of whatshisface at the end of this chapter was pretty bullshit though.
>>
No one? Damn I didn't think it was that bad
>>
Wow, I never thought i would see Aib on 4chan. Thanks for the support, and about the releases..
Our (only) translator, nfinite, is a busy man and he do what he can
>>
>>139555599
I like it. It's a lot better than most of the other death game manga. I wish they'd finish scanlating it because the manga recently finished.
>>
>>139557249
Appreciate the work then.

>>139557295
Didn't know it was finished, got an idea of how many chapters are in this?
>>
>>139555599
I'm actual more upset about how the rapist survived than the outcome of the game.
>>
I don't know exactly how many. But the series ends with volume 18
>>
>>139557477
Unexpected plot armor
>>
>>139557477
>>139557624
I've seen the raws and some people are really resilient in this manga
>>
File: alice_17_038.jpg (454 KB, 996x1600) Image search: [Google]
alice_17_038.jpg
454 KB, 996x1600
>>139557477
>>
I was under the impression the crispy roast rapist was only getting by on painkillers and that he was going to drop dead after the game, if not during. It's hard to believe he's going to walk this off. Aside from that, this was a really good game.
>>
>>139558932
Is he dead?
>>
>>139558932
Are those pellets? He'll be fine. He wasn't using that face anyway.
>>
>>139559804
I hope so, he looks pretty dead
>>139559827
yep
>>
>>139558932
I think hell be fine
>>
>>139559759
He's got plot senpai
>>
Why didn't they abuse the out-of-battle electric shocks? It was only featured in this story arc as an afterthought and was only triggered once at the end for a minor advantage. This is really strange. The entire game should have depended on the out-of-battle electric shocks. It is by far the most abusable feature under the game rules. The optimal strategy would be to give the lowest points to the fastest individuals who's job is to hunt the opponents with the most points and touch them for a simultaneous KO. Example: a person with 1000 points auto-suicides to take down a person with 5000 points. This creates a huge power imbalance and allows the rest of the team to look for items in impunity. Not only this wasn't abused, it wasn't even mentioned.
>>
>>139564260
That wasn't really the mindset of the other team though. The other teams leader wasn't really trying anything super complicated or trying to abuse game mechanics. He just wanted to play the game on the surface level and do what he could with that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.