[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yami Shibai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
>[HorribleSubs] Yami Shibai - Japanese Ghost Stories 3 - 13 [720p].mkv

Well, it ended. I kinda liked this season. A definite improvement on season 2, but still not as good as season 1. Nice to see the drawing boy from the intro finally making an appearance.

Any thoughts from the other two or three people who watched this, or shall we have a race to page 10 as usual?
>>
It was alright, showing too much of the ghost/monster of the episode kinda kill whatever.Time to watch the final episode.
>>
I felt it was worse than the other seasons. They focused too heavily on supposedly creepy monster drawings. The one with the chinese doll was the one closest to actually being scary, but again they fucked it up with a dumb 'scary' monster closup in the end.

The other 2 seasons did a much better job building up a nice little story, I think doing away with the narrator was a terrible decision
>>
>How do I pay phone?
>>
Motherfucker.
>>
>>139555617
She was asking for it.
>>
10/10, I want to shit hard on the 3rd season but after this ending, I'm not even mad.

>>139556228
Cute sensei is kill, fuck.
>>
Well, fuck me. It actually was a decent last episode that even partially redeemed some shit from before
dat last ed
>>
>>139555162

I thought it was definitely worse than the previous seasons. Often there was good build up, but then they failed at the landing with the goofy monster designs - and also the stories felt more repetitive than in previous seasons since it was all monster focused - and if you want a monster focused show, Kagewani is much better.
>>
>>139558928
Although, like mentioned above, this final episode was pretty decent, in spite of still having the same goofy designs. They actually worked this time somehow.
>>
It's a shame this went to shit after the first series.
>>
>was the boy the storyteller?
>Were the masks in the credits telling him the stories or was he creating them himself?
>How did he know about the people that he was drawing when creating the stories?

The answers to the questions everyone had from the beginning are the only good things about not only this episode but the season as a whole. Nowhere near as good as the first or the second with only one episode being actually creepy (the girl trying to avoid shaking hands). I don't understand how people here and on MAL can say that it was "fine" and that "it wasn't that bad". Bullshit.

I hope they don't make a season four unless they go back to the quality of the first season.

Kowabon managed to creep me the fuck out more than this.
>>
File: satomi.jpg (270 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
satomi.jpg
270 KB, 1280x1440
>>139555162
Season 2 was boring, it had like 4 decent episodes, Matryoshka doll, wall woman, bugs and locker doll.

This season instead was ridiculous. The bathhouse one, the hospital room one, the one with the nightmare where the woman turns the kids' head, Hinamatsuri doll, carnival and the pool ones could have been great, and were creepy for the first parts until the stupid monster were revealed like a jack in the box, ruining the mood. The four men was the only good episode in the end.

>>139561439
Kowabon managed to creep me the fuck out more than this.
Yeah me too. I liked it.
>>
>>139564078
I thought the rats one was pretty okay, only because it made me wonder how the hell they managed to transform and corrupt her into a giant rat

the other ones were just "yeah okay its a monster and it's gonna kill me"
>>
>>139555162
This was fucking good
>>
>>139555162
I hated this season. The monsters were boring and unimaginative and it was neither scary nor disturbing.

Yami Shibaii should have stopped with S1, S2 and S3 were a mistake.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.