[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did /a/ tell me that gakusen toshi asterisk was shit? i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dhdh.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dhdh.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
why did /a/ tell me that gakusen toshi asterisk was shit?

i didnt even pick it up last season because of everyone posting about how bad it was

now im watching it and it's at least as much fun as IS. Riesfeld is very cute, the anime is well drawn and animated and all the other girls are good too. the mc is gay but not that much either
>>
>>139548598
>why did /a/ tell me that gakusen toshi asterisk was shit?
Cause it was
>i didnt even pick it up last season because of everyone posting about how bad it was
What are you, twelve?
>now im watching it and it's at least as much fun as IS
IS was also shit
>>
>>139549131
is your taste always this bad?

i dunno man but it got second season and japan bought a lot of bd's....

maybe its not that bad after all huh
>>
>>139548598
>>>/v/
>>
>>139549702
>and japan bought a lot of bd's

Pffft.
>>
>>139549702
Other people's tastes being shit is not an excuse

But on the other hand, you have almost formed your own opinion about something, which is commendable. Grow a fucking backbone
>>
File: ssgsgssa.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ssgsgssa.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
reminder that claudia is a+ breeding material
>>
Learn how to capitalize you fucking retard.
>>
>>139549944
dude this isn school

noone cares here

its an anime image board FOR CHRISSAKES

you might as well ask graffiti artists to spray in arial all the time
>>
>>139548598
i agree, it's actually a really good anime
8/10
>>
>>139549928
The lack of Claudia in this show is criminal. She is so blatantly best girl it almost makes you wonder why Saya and Kirin need to exist at all.
>>
>>139548598
That's butthurt Rakudaifags and Digibro trolling for you.
>>
>>139548598
Nice bait, anon.
>>
>>139548598
Did you lurk Asterisk threads at all? Trolls aside, there were plenty of fans who enjoyed the show and thought it was generic battle harem animu done right.
>>
THIRTEEN and blue were the only redeeming factors of this show.
>>
File: 1397196301403.png (610 KB, 817x720) Image search: [Google]
1397196301403.png
610 KB, 817x720
>now im watching it and it's at least as much fun as IS.
>>
Kirino best girl
>>
>>139548598
I'd like to commend you on forming your own opinion, but on the other hand your taste is shit and you should kill yourself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.