[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hellow /a/, since marked it today to day of National Austerity,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: autistic.jpg (55 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
55 KB, 1008x720
Hellow /a/, since marked it today to day of National Austerity, it find my duty to bring up one my favorite so I just watched for the first time, the so Serial Expediment Lain, and the my one of favorite Ausitere Cheracere for Anime: the protogenitor Lain of sedial experience, the lain lain serial Lain, true austere.

We if taken pomery, beginning with primary admodum up into treidecatial admodum the answers seeked by the question are answered.

-Admodum 1 displays ausiterity in both sckull and home liver of the Lain.
>very simple having three clotting: a) the sckull uniform b) the bare suit c) (might from sequential admodum, memory hashed) the white onnie
Simplistic weared robe, one with liminal varyation of pattern or decision, two thing which in high concarerations may be unbefitting of an ausiteric.
>despite faced with the PRESENT DAY and PRESENT TIME, shows a distinguished lack of modernal visual taims, digital tectons, and comportolas.
Incative of a lack of soschemial effluence, disparate from the flow of time, and combined with the lack of soschemial effluence in obtaining other humans or keeping up with such trends (SUICIDE GIRL was unknown to Lain) display the signals of true austere person.
-Admodum 2 displays further ausiterity through Elaine's reactions to the DRUG ADBUSE, wherein she does not BAT AN EYE toward its powerful effects DESPITE the Bar Tender's effectation. Showing a lack of emotive effluence perhaps due to lack of effluence to even contechate the Drug?

A furanther case can be made upon the observation of the Home, and observance that austere nature characatises the entire family, simply by how it is RUN by the preprotogenitors. Home is devoid of complex furnings and dequer of high emotive effluence which might be be too oversensual for austere rather keep it simple and unsensual. (see below)
>>
>>139527996
This is because the archenteron, FATHER of Serial Experiments' Lain, holds absolute control of effluence in Home, and he show true ausiterity when he solely abscess about use of effluence for his personal DIGITAL TAIMS. Archenteron shows incredibly ausitere effluence in his very narrow habitual abscession of comportolas and digital taims, and thus very little suprise is found in the austerity of the rain.
(-Also, as quinary admodum have shown, the sesterial aldogenitor shows very loose guarding of her physicality, hinticating her ausitere tendencies to acquisit effluence.)
Once lain lain Lain is entrawned of her own effluence to purchase her own digital taims, it becomes clearly that as the archenteron, her FATHER, she has Lain have ausitere tendencies toward comportolas and tectons isntead of attempting to further soschemial effluence her effluence developes into furthering habitual digital taims.

-Laser pointers are high in eflfuence and it was laser Pointers which used by well dressed mans of complexity (high soschemiality) causes entents outburst of from Lain as such things are unbecoming of ausiterity, far too overstimulating for such effluence.

-High soschemial effluence was demonstrated on the train, where the intensity of soschemial effluence cause as former outburst by Lain as such high level is not for ausiterity.

-Even as an alien continues to remain ausitere, showing not complex alien tectons but rather wear simple striped Christian sweater, a telltale sign of ausiterity.
-Remember Lain's austere wearedrobe? Related to alien is the furry suit of Lain, truly only the most austere will wear it, just like the Christian sweater.

-Powerful imogen effluence, believeing the dead steaks and whorld collapses (as happens to aldogenitor as well, showing Home origin).

(see below)
>>
>>139528006
We observe infractions with Alisu and Lain's lain's infractions.
-Unable to wreathe emotive symptoms of Alisu what when push two hard
-Unable personal Space (through the alien forme and masticatory sequences)
-Unable when realate to mind of high soschemial effluence when recreate the World to austere

Lastly when the Creator, Jesus, SON OF GOD perished (that is death) by lain Lain's hand hand, not for once but for twice after he came back for a short while. She decide to do what? besides ASCEND new son of God, meeting THE FATHER archenteron in the SKY of Heavens, wherein she show true ausiterity and destroy total social effluence of herself forever.

Truly, Serial enrichment's Lain, serial Lain lain lana Lain: the legendary austerity.
>>
File: 1459528881291.png (92 KB, 221x261) Image search: [Google]
1459528881291.png
92 KB, 221x261
hiro go home, you're drunk.
>>
Is the show good? She looks cute.
>>
>>139527996
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
>>139528379
Hellow, yes yes, and The Main Chachate might be austere. Though others Have Argued she is not. but it's quite edicent.
>>
>>139528062
Hiro to you too.
>>
I haven't seen you post in a while.
>>
>>139530331
Hellow I am not sure what you mean this is my first post as I have only recently just watched this so.
>>
>>139527996
Nice try, but my goddess isn't an autist like you
Fuck off
>>
>>139530641
Hellow who is my goddess?? I am posting about television. Who is you?
>>
>>139528379
It was pretty good and yes, bear Lain is really cute although kinda autistic.
>>
>>139531793
Stop talking like an autist
>>
>>139527996
did you know that when you search "preprotogenitors" this is the only thing that pops up on google. does that mean its the first time its ever been typened
>>
>>139532008
okay wow so dictionary displays me a definition for autist "a tendency to view life in terms of one's own needs and desires." but my posts are not selfish???
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.